Thread: Sony Xperia P Specifications and Price in India

Sony Xperia P Specifications and Price in India

Hello guys, I want to buy a new phone and I want the phone from Sony's new upcoming models or which launched recently. I think that I will go for the Xperia P phone model. I don’t know the specifications of the phone but I like the look of this phone and planning to buy it as soon as it launches in India.

How is this phone, can anyone tell me the specifications of this phone? I also want to know that what will be the price of this phone in India. Does anyone have the detail regarding this phone?

Re: Sony Xperia P Specifications and Price in India

I think that you are going for the best phone of the Sony. Xperia P is a good phone with all its features and specifications. It has very good camera with 8 megapixel and Autofocus function. The camera also has the LED flash so that you can have a better picture at night. In this phone they have used Sony’s Exmor R mobile CMOS sensor. The camera comes with 8x zoom. You can record 1080p quality video recording. You can also capture 3D images.

You also get 16GB internal storage with this phone. High speed USB 2.0 for connecting the device with the computer. This phone also has the Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi hot spot function. Xperia P also has the HDMI support to get connected with the LCD or LED TV’s. You get 1 GB ram in this phone for operating the device. The display of this phone is Reality display with Mobile Bravia engine. This is the first series of the Sony to have the mobile Bravia engine technology. 4 inch display with Scratch resistant and shatter proof sheet to protect the display. I think that the price of this phone will be around 25000 – 26000 Rupees.

Yes this is the best phone for me. Even I am waiting for this phone to get launched. This phone has the good specification and the price of this phone will be around 24000- 26000 as per me. The specification of this phone is as follows.
    • Size: 122 x 59.5 x 10.5 mm
    • Weight: 120 grams
    • Display: 4 inch Scratch resistant with shatter proof sheet
    • Processor: 1GHz Dual core.
    • RAM: 1GB
    • Camera: 8 Megapixel, front camera VGA.
    • Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
    • Sound: 3D surround
    • Storage: 16 GB internal storage.
    • Bluetooth: 2.0
    • USB: micro USB support.

I don’t know the exact date of the launch of this phone but this phone should be launched in May or June first week. I am also waiting for this phone to come in the market so that I can have one. This phone has amazing features and specifications. I think that this phone will have the price of approx 25000 – 27000.

This is one of the NextGen smartphone from Sony. This is the first series of sony without ericsson and with such a good feature and specification. The specification of this phone is really amazing.

This phone has 1 GHz dual core processor with 1 GB RAM. The battery used in this phone is Standard battery, Li-Ion 1305 mAh battery. With this battery you can use this phone up to 6 hours for taking on a 2G network and 5 hours on 3G network. The standby time of this phone is up to 475 hours. You can play music up to 80 hours in this phone. The devices runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and you can upgrade the operating system to android 4.0 ice cream sandwich.

Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors are used in this phone. The phone has the A-GPS installed in it. The phone has the HDMI and a micro USB port in it. The chipset used in this phone is Nova Thor U8500 chipset. The camera used in this phone is 8 megapixel camera and the front camera in this phone is VGA camera. The camera has the autofocus technology and a LED flash for taking better images in night. You can record 1080p videos in this phone. This phone comes with Sony White Magic technology and Sony Mobile Bravia Engine technology.

The touch screen of this phone is multi touch and you can use up to 4 fingers to touch the screen in multiple ways. The device uses HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps to transmit the data to the internet. The device does not have the memory card slot. You cannot use the external memory in this device. The device comes with some pre installed applications. The applications are Google Voice Search, Google Talk, Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Gallery 3D and Google Maps.