Thread: Does ebooks Expires on Kindle Touch

Does ebooks Expires on Kindle Touch

I am using the amazon Kindle touch since last couple of weeks, recently bought it. I have installed many applications and many ebooks on the same. I also borrowed some ebooks. But the problem am facing now is that the ebooks which I have borrowed gets expired after few days. I was not aware of this thing earlier. Is it happening with just me or its the kind of process.

Is anyone having the same problem or the solution for this problem? Please do help me.

Re: Does ebooks Expires on Kindle Touch

Dont worry. Its not the problem with your books or Kindle. Its the process. The ebooks on the kindle touch gets expire after 14 days. I also didn’t knew about this expiration of the ebooks after 14 days. I came to know this later that whichever books we borrow form the kindle store gets expired after 2 weeks. If you want to read the ebook again you have to remove the existing ebook which has expired and then again borrow from the Amazon kindle store. As you borrow the ebook again it will have 14 days validity.

Re: Does ebooks Expires on Kindle Touch

The ebook in the kindle usually expire after some time then the normal library check out. These books expire within 5- 14 days depending up on the library you are using. The ebook can be renewed once or twice by accessing the online system and then you can read the ebook again. If you read it again you will need to borrow it again from the store.