Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Video calling application for Smartphone

Portable Devices

Old 23-05-2012

Video calling application for Smartphone

Hi, am using Samsung Galaxy SII and want to know the best software for Video calling. I know i can make video calls directly through the phone on my service provider network, but i dont want to do that because its too costly. Hence i need some application for the same that i can use on WiFI or 3G.

So can any one tell me which is the best application for video calling for my phone?

Old 23-05-2012

Re: Video calling application for Smartphone

There are many video calling applications for Samsung Galaxy SII. Qik is video calling application for android phones. This application is freeware. To use this application you need to create an account for creating an account you donít have to pay anything, itís free.

The best thing of this software is we can make live video calls. This application runs on 3G, 4G and wifi network. It provides excellent video quality and is one of the best software for Samsung galaxy SII.
Old 23-05-2012

Re: Video calling application for Smartphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranbaatar View Post
Hi, am using Samsung Galaxy SII and want to know the best software for Video calling. I know i can make video calls directly through the phone on my service provider network, but i dont want to do that because its too costly. Hence i need some application for the same that i can use on WiFI or 3G.
Fring is one of the best video calling application for Samsung Galaxy SII. To use this software you need to sign up but its completely Free. You can make a voice calls as well as video calls to other fring users. Fring comes with DVQ technology, so it judge the video quality according to internet network connection speed and gives you best video call experience. you can also make group video calls with fring.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,