Thread: Is it possible to display PC Screen on Droid Phone

Is it possible to display PC Screen on Droid Phone

I need a help here I have Samsung galaxy II and want to display PC Screen on this Phone, now I am aware that it is possible to view the Android phone's screen on the desktop but I was looking for the other way round. I have search everywhere but was not able to find any solution to this. All I need is to view my desktop screen on my phone so that I will be aware of what actually going on. Is there anyone here can help me with this , all I need to know of there any possible way to see PC screen on my phone.

Re: Is it possible to display PC Screen on Droid Phone

Yeah, I was also looking for the same thing here, it been few month I have been looking for the answer to this but there is no solution that I have found yet. I know that this can be possible but don’t know how. Apparently there Is some kind of application that can help us in doing it but I don’t know which application will do that.

This is where the apps named RemoteDroid and Gmote that can help you in what you are looking for . The RemoteDroid has the two parts in it one is application for the phone that is available in the android market and the other one is companion server application for your computer. Both this application help you in the same way.

It is easy to display PC Screen on Droid Phone, the Splashtop Remote Desktop application that is available in the android market . This application is build for the remote desktop where you can view the computer screen on the screen of the mobile phone. I myself use this application to connect my PC. In fact I am using it to connect my computer to other computer as well , really useful . This is the only remote desktop application that can stream the entire PC or even the Mac Display.

Yeah that is one great application. I have used it but like to mention that it work smooth over the Wi-Fi but for some reason it is not at all working on the work over 4G. The video also do not stream . and when I try to open any application on the PC, I know that application is opened as I can see it on the computer but some how it is not opened in the phone.