Thread: Looking for AMD drivers for HP Envy 14

Looking for AMD drivers for HP Envy 14

I am using HP Envy 14 laptop which comes with windows 7. Couple of days ago my laptop started giving me problems. I was not able to see hidden files and I was not able to open taskmanager as well. Now after that I have searched solution on internet regarding this and I have come to know this problem occurs because of the viruses. i scanned my system byt that too dint worked. Hence i formatted my system and reinstalled windows 7. Later I tried to install drivers from the drivers CD i got with the laptop, but it gave me problem while installing AMD drivers.

It seems there might be something wrong with my driver installation disk. Now please let me know from where I can get AMD drivers for my HP Envy 14 – 1000 laptop thank you in advance.

Re: Looking for AMD drivers for HP Envy 14

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to go to the device manger and then expand display adapter section there. After expanding the display adapter you should check whether it shows AMD graphics with yellow exclamation mark or not. If you can see AMD graphics with the exclamation mark then you should right click on that and then select update drivers option. Now after that you should choose “search automatically for updated drivers” option and then Windows will look for the drivers on internet. I am suggesting you this solution because many times after installing windows 7 it find the hardware in the system correctly but because of the missing drivers it shows exclamation mark in the device manger and updating the drivers can resolve this type of problems.

After looking at your solution I have opened device manger in my laptop and then expand display adapter option there but I didn’t see AMD graphics option there. Now after that I have clicked on the action menu and selected scan for hardware changes option but after clicking on the scan for hardware also it didn’t show AMD graphics under display adapters. I have also clicked on the view option and selected “Show hidden devices” option. After selecting the show hidden devices option problem does not get solved. Is there any other way to resolve this problem then please help me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    After looking at your solution I have opened device manger in my laptop and then expand display adapter option there but I didn’t see AMD graphics option there. Now after that I have clicked on the action menu and selected scan for hardware changes option but after clicking on the scan for hardware also it didn’t show AMD graphics under display adapters. I have also clicked on the view option and selected “Show hidden devices” option. After selecting the show hidden devices option problem does not get solved. Is there any other way to resolve this problem then please help me with it.

All you need to do is visit HP official site and then search for your HP Envy 14 – 1000 laptop there. Or you can simply download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. if you need any more help for your HP Envy 14 – 1000 laptop then let me know

I was also looking for the AMD drivers for my HP Envy 14-1001tx notebook and I have visited the AMD official site and then downloaded “AMD Driver Autodetect” tool from there. After downloading the “AMD Driver Autodetect” tool in my laptop I have double clicked on it and then it has downloaded latest AMD drivers and after installing that my problem get solved. You should also download “AMD Driver Autodetect” tool and then run it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.