Thread: Camera Quality of Different HTC Phones

Camera Quality of Different HTC Phones

Hi guys, I want to buy a new HTC smartphone. I want to purchase the phone because of the camera and the features of the HTC phones. The phone model I want to buy are from any one of these mobile phones - HTC one x, HTC one s, HTC one v, HTC Sensation XL and HTC desire C. I want to know the quality of the camera of these phone models. Can anyone help in finding the quality of the camera?

Re: Camera Quality of Different HTC Phones

Hey there,
    I have recently bought the HTC Desire C smartphone for myself. I love the specifications of this phone. I liked the camera of this phone and it comes with the latest android operating system, that is, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. This phone has some good features and specifications in it. All the specifications of this phone are low as compared to the HTC One S or HTC One X. To compare this phone with the other HTC phones is not good but you can have the latest technology at low price. This phone might be low in some configuration and features when compared to other HTC One series but the price of this phone is low than all other HTC one phone's. The camera of this phone is pretty decent. It is of 5 megapixel. You can capture the images in continuous mode. The quality of the images captured using this phone is good as compared to Nokia and Samsung’s 5 megapixel camera. I think that HTC is paying more attention to the camera features. You can record high resolution videos in this phone. You can record 720p videos as well. I am satisfied with this 5 megapixel camera provided in the HTC Desire C. If you compare this phone with other HTC One series then this phone is little low in camera and some other functions. You can go for this phone if you are having any financial problem or if you want to buy a phone which has good specifications at low price.

I am using the HTC Sensation XL. I am really impressed with the functions of this phone. The best thing I like about this phone is the camera and the audio provided by HTC. The camera of this phone is 8 Megapixel and it comes with HTC Sense technology. Due to HTC Sense technology the camera has gone to a new level in capturing the images. The quality of the camera in this phone is very good as compared to some other models. You can capture the images continuously without any interpretation. Most of the phones while capturing the images take time to load the camera but HTC Sensation XL does not take much time in opening the camera. As you run the camera you can start capturing the images which you want to. This is the best feature of the HTC Sense technology used in this phone. The camera also has a flash light so that you get a better quality image even in the night. You also get a front camera and that to 1.3 megapixels in this phone. The camera has dual LED flash so that you get the perfect picture. The camera has the BSI sensor for capturing the low light images and videos. You can record high quality videos in this phone. You can record 720p HD video recording as well.

I don’t have any of this phone but I have seen the HTC One V. I have read all the specification of the HTC One V and the camera and other features of this phone is really great. There is a 5 megapixel camera in HTC One V. The camera quality of this phone is good as it comes with the HTC Sense technology. You will be surprised to know that even with 5 megapixels camera this phone comes with HTC Sense technology. The phone also has the smart LED flash to capture the images in night clearly. You can capture images in any light. This phone comes with the BSI sensor which helps in capturing the low light images. You can record high quality videos and also 720p HD videos with this camera. The camera has another good feature, that is, you can capture the images in between when you are recording the video. You don’t need to change the mode of the camera to capture the images or to record video. Both options are there on the same screen when you open up the camera. If you want to record something then click on the record button and in between if you want to capture the images just tap on the capture button to capture the images. You can also capture multiple images with this phone. To capture multiple photos in this phone just press the capture button and hold it till you want to capture the photos. Once you hold the button then it starts capturing the images and when you release the button it stops capturing the images. All this are great quality of the HTC One V camera. If you want to have mobile phone with camera like this then I suggest you to take this one.

I bought the new HTC One X and I am really impressed with the features of this Smartphone. Yes HTC One X is smartphone which comes with HTC Sense 4.0 and is really having good sensing technology in it. This is the best smartphone I have ever experienced. The best thing about this phone is that the camera and the sensing technology used. The quality of the camera of this phone is very good as compared to any other phone. You can say that the camera used in this phone can be of the digital cameras which are there in the market only for the purpose of capturing the images and recording videos.

There is 8 Megapixel camera on this phone. The camera comes with smart LED flash so that you can capture the images in the night without any disturbance of the dark. You can capture the images in this phone with one single click. You can even capture the images in the low light as this phone comes with the BSI sensor. This sensor helps the camera to adjust the image as per light and then captures the image. The camera comes with the auto focus technology also. The front camera in this phone is 1.3 megapixel. You can use this camera for video chatting. In front camera you can video chat at 720p. The phone comes with a Dedicated imaging chip. You can capture the images in between when you are recording the video. You don’t need to change the mode of the camera for capturing the images or recording video.

Capturing multiple photos at a time with this phone can be done by just pressing the capture button and hold it till you want to capture the photos and release the button to stop capturing the images. You can record 1080p HD videos with this phone. There is a video stabilization feature in this phone which removes all the annoying and shaky motions which are there in the video. It gives a perfect video recording so that you can have fun while you are watching the video. There is also an auto flash technology in this phone. The camera determines the distance between the image and the camera and according to the distance it flashes. You can capture slow motion videos and can also playback them when you need.

I have a HTC Wildfire S and I am not very happy with its inbuilt camera but other features of this phone is quite good. Now I am planning to buy the HTC One S. HTC One S is most probably same as the HTC One X. HTC One S also comes with the android 4.0 i.e. ice cream sandwich. and has the HTC sense 4 technology as well. My friend has a Samsung Galaxy S and when I compared the features and specifications with this phone Galaxy S was nothing. The most lovely and impressive feature of this phone is the camera and the sense technology. The camera of this phone is 8 megapixel. The camera comes with the auto focus technology so that it can capture the images clearly. There is also smart LED flash in this phone so that you can capture images in dark. HTC One S also has the BSI sensor in it which helps you to capture the low light images. HTC One S comes with the HTC sense technology and with this you can capture each and every image clearly and without having any disturbance. You can also record the video in HTC One S at 1080p HD quality. It is also possible to capture the photos in between when you are recording something, you just have to press the shutter button to capture the image when you are recording from the video. You can capture HD quality slow motion videos and can can also playback them. You can also capture multiple images in this phone. To capture multiple images you have to open the camera application and then press and hold the shutter button to start the capturing of images and when you release the shutter button the camera stops capturing the image.