Thread: Some images wont open from memory card in Nokia 2700

Some images wont open from memory card in Nokia 2700

I have Nokia 2700 mobile phone and i am using this phone from long time. I am using 2GB memory card with the same and it was working fine but suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now whenever i try to open some images in my Nokia 2700 from my memory card at that time I only get image icon and then some time I get error saying image is corrupted.

Many times when I try to open images which I have captured from my Nokia 2700 at that time also I get same problem. I have tried to solve this problem by taking the backup of my data from my mobile phone and resetting it but after that also problem does not get solved. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

re: Some images wont open from memory card in Nokia 2700

There is nothing to do with your device. All you need to do is connect your phone with your computer or laptop and then you have to select mass storage mode. Now you have to copy all the data from your mobile phone to your computer and then format it. Now after formatting the memory card you have to transfer all the data in your memory card again and then you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not? once you format your memory card after that you should be able to open images without any problems. This problem normally takes place because of the image cache data corruption on memory card and by formatting the memory card we can easily fix this problem. if you get same problem even after formatting your memory card then let me know.

re: Some images wont open from memory card in Nokia 2700

I was having similar problem with Nokia 5130. I connected my mobile phone with my computer in mass storage mode, went to tools in Windows Explorer, and clicked on the folder option. From View tab I have clicked on the “Show hidden file and folders” option and then clicked on OK. Now after that I have open my memory card and then deleted all the files and folders related to image cache data which was hidden and after deleting that I have disconnected my Nokia 2700 and restarted it. after restarting the phone all the things started working properly.

You can try this solution and then see whether your problem gets solved.