Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy S3 good for gaming

Is Samsung Galaxy S3 good for gaming

Everyone know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most upcoming Smartphone and it got released recently after waiting for several months following the official announcement. Recently I have compared Galaxy S3 with its other competitors and in that especially with HTC EVO 4G. The Galaxy S3 features a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display. What I am thinking is playing games on it. There are several beautiful Android game available on play store like FPS games and all. Do you think that it is the best choice for gaming?

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy S3 good for gaming

The best thing about the Galaxy S3 is, it is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It contains a Near Field Communication (NFC) which will help for mobile payment accessibility. This phone is integrated with energy-efficient processor with 1.4GHz per core features multi-tasking. This processor is meant for to provide powerful performance and efficient energy management. So I think that this processor is far more enough to play any Android game without a lag or fps drop. With the support of 4G LTE you can also play multiplayer game using online server with other player. Galaxy S3 can understand motions to offer maximized usability and due to this you can also play motion enabled game on your phone.

I really like this Smartphone because it is very thin, light and fast. Due to this you can play most of the games. I would love to play First person shooter game in this phone. The processor is quite fast for multitasking and other things. LTE is a best option for lag-free multiplayer games but only thing worries me about the battery life. Built-in 16GB memory is also good to fill most of the contents whether any games or apps and you can also expand the memory using the Micro SD slot.

The fact is there are many games available for Android smartphone but I don’t know how many of them are compatible with the latest Android OS 4.0. Ice Cream Sandwich is a new OS and still, many developers are working on developing games that are compatible with ICS. I guess that your phone is best for gaming because it is very thin and faster than any other smartphone.