Thread: How to read Kindle book on Android?

How to read Kindle book on Android?

Friends, I want to read kindle books on my android phone but. I don't know that if there is some app for android to read the kindle books. I was searching for this on the Android market but there is no such app available. So I thought that I should ask the people over here.

Re: How to read Kindle book on Android?

Why don’t you simply download the Kindle App for the Android phone? With the help of this, you will be able to have access to more than one million eBooks which you can buy from the Amazon. They are currently having more than 1,000,000 books which are optimized for the Android devices so that the kindle books can also be accessed from the Android Smartphone or tablets. After the installation, Amazon Whispersync service mechanically synchronizes your previous page that you read and other than this it also optimizes the bookmarks, notes as well as tags for all your devices (with Kindle). This is very helpful because once you ended with reading ob one device then you can continue from the same point on any other device. It is also possible to download the document on any of the other devices anytime you want. The best part is that the notes and highlighted this will also be remembered and this is all possible because of the Whispersync technology.