Thread: Nokia PC suite does not detect Nokia 2700

Nokia PC suite does not detect Nokia 2700

Hi friends I am using Nokia 2700 mobile phone. I was able to connect my mobile phone with Nokia PC suite but suddenly it has stopped working. I have windows 7 operating system in my computer, now whenever I connect my Nokia 2700 mobile phone with my PC suite, I get “no response from host” message.

I have opened device manager and removed all drivers related to my mobile phone. I restart my computer and tried to connect the mobile again. COmputer started installing the required drivers again. After this when i tried opening Nokia PC suite, it just wont detect my phone any more.

I have tried different USB ports but that does not help me to solve this problem. I have tried re-installing PC suite on my system but still no good response. My system detects my Mobile in Mass Storage mode without any problem but not in PC Suite mode. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia PC suite does not detect Nokia 2700

This problem occurs when Nokia Connectivity cable driver gets corrupted. In such case we need to repair the same. To do so, you should go to the control panel, select Nokia Connectivity cable driver and click on the change button. Now select repair button, wait for some time untill the process gets completed and later reboot your PC.

Now connect your Nokia 2700 with your computer and select PC suite mode. See if your system detects your device or not. If still not, then you should uninstall the drivers and download/install the latest drivers from from Nokia official site.

This will solve your problem.

Re: Nokia PC suite does not detect Nokia 2700

With my Nokia 5220 mobile phone I was getting same problem. I have tried to connect different mobile phone with my computer but that was also giving me the same problem. now after that I have reinstalled Nokia PC suite but they does not helped me to fix this problem. Now after that I have repaired Nokia Connectivity cable driver in my system and then when I connect my Nokia 5220 mobile phone with my system at that time I didn’t get any problem. you should also repair the drivers and then see what the result is.