Thread: What is the cost of Asus G75VW Gaming Notebook

What is the cost of Asus G75VW Gaming Notebook

I have seen the Asus G75VW laptop here. It looks like a gaming laptop. Yes, it a Gaming laptop without any doubt. Asus offers different configuration to choose from it and the options processor, Windows OS, HDD etc. I would like to buy one but I don’t know what is the sell priced of this laptop. I don’t mind how much its weighs and what size it is. I completely gone through the specification list. I need to know the basic sell price of this laptop and also tell me that is it worth the price?

Re: What is the cost of Asus G75VW Gaming Notebook

Quote Originally Posted by TaDeUsZ View Post
    I would like to buy one but I don’t know what is the sell priced of this laptop. I don’t mind how much its weighs and what size it is. I completely gone through the specification list. I need to know the basic sell price of this laptop and also tell me that is it worth the price?
    The current revealed price is almost $1365 including Taxes but it will differ depending on the loc and specs. This model is mainly developed for the intention of to fulfill the gamers needs to make a complete portable gaming platform for all new games and to run them without any bottleneck.

As far as I know that the price range is almost $1,997.49 to $2,099.99. But the Asus touts that the stock price is $1,799 for this ultimate gaming machine. When it comes to gaming, I assume that it is much better than any other because it includes a 3rd generation Intel processor code named IVY bridge. The G75VW delivers everything that is needed for a complete gaming platform and all games runs at silky smooth frame rates.

On the other hand the Alienware M17x with somewhat same specs but cost you about $200 more. I do think that it is one of the best choices for those who are looking for a portable gaming model on a 17-inch range. The current configuration can be upgradable in manner. You can upgrade the processor 2.6-GHz Core i7-3720QM processor and install 16GB of RAM. On the graphics side, you can look forward for Nvidia GeForce GTX 670M GPU with 3GB of VRAM and on the storage side you can choose 256GB SSD.

I do like to get the Asus G75VW because you will not get tone of useless bloatware loaded inside it. You will get only few helpful ASUS utilities preinstalled like Fan Filter Checker, e-Driver, LifeFrame and ASUS WebStorage. Other than these you will get one more thing that is the ubiquitous ASUS Vibe Fun Center which a portal featuring games, music and other multimedia related contents. You have optional things like trial editions of Office 2010, Trend Micro Antivirus, Adobe Reader 9 as well as Roxio CinePlayer. For the stock price, the device comes with a two-year warranty (parts and labor).