Thread: Is it possible to install ICS in MSI Windpad 110W ?

Is it possible to install ICS in MSI Windpad 110W ?

This is the question that is going in my mind from the past few days I want to know if ICS can be installed in this particular tablet or not. And if it is possible then how will I be able to install it. Do you all have any steps and procedures by which I can install it, that’s what I want to know. If you all have any guides or tutorials describing the step by step procedure to install ICS in Windpad 110W then do give me the links I will refer it. I am tired of the windows. I feel it is very secured on the other hand android being an open source is really nice to work on. I have a Samsung galaxy S II and I have done all kind of tasks with it be it a rooting, adding custom rom and many other stuffs. It’s nice to work on it bit somewhere down the line windows will never ever think of providing such kind of freedom as I said it is very secure. So please suggest me some help from your side.

Re: Is it possible to install ICS in MSI Windpad 110W ?

First of all you need to create a bootable USB. You can use programs such as linuxlive USB creator in order to make it as a bootable USB. Now once you have made your USB a bootable one then you should install the android x86 iso file in the USB and then plug in the usb to the tablet. After plugging in you can boot MSI Windpad 110W tablet with the android OS. Now you can also create partitions in the memory and install it over there. According to me the best method would be to create a partition. Suppose if you have a windows as the main OS , then make a separate partition for the android as well as the windows 7, then its upon you with which OS would you like to boot with. This is the best method that I have got for you anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here.

Re: Is it possible to install ICS in MSI Windpad 110W ?

Currently I don’t think so there is any guides or tutorials here in TA but looking at what the above person explained I think it is better to boot it with the live usb. In my case I have used Unetbootin to make the bootable usb stick frankly speaking I have never ever tried installing it by creating the partition because I have seen many of my friends doing it and then feeling into the problem. Its better to be safe and boot with the live usb so that whenever you don’t need it you can get out of it.