Thread: How to install Order and chaos game in Asus Transformer TF300

How to install Order and chaos game in Asus Transformer TF300

I am just lucky to have this tablet with me. Asus Transformer TF300 looks cool in my hands and I am sure even those who all have got it must have enjoyed working with it. Anyways I have a certain query over here and that I am not able to play order and chaos in this tablet. I haven’t even seen it in the android marketplace as well. Has this game been deleted from the android marketplace? I am a big fan of this game and I had the habit of playing it every now and then in my bro’s galaxy tab 10.1. Now when I got a tablet of my own I am not even able to do that. Does anyone knows how to install this on Asus Transformer.

Re: How to install Order and chaos game in Asus Transformer TF300

Yes there are some games which aren’t compatible with all the devices each devices have a kind of lists according to which there are apps listed. This is where you need to find the game compatibility with notebook. Now I am sure your game which is order and chaos would be marked as a incompatible with your device that’s why it is not available. There are some limitations with some devices which you need to accept it. However don’t be sad there are many others apps and games available in the market place from which you can play and enjoy.

Re: How to install Order and chaos game in Asus Transformer TF300

See there is a way by which you can play the games which aren’t compatible with your device. What you have to do is convince the marketplace that you are playing the game in a device which is compatible with that game. However there are lots of complex operations involved in that if you ask me then one of my friend was successfully able to play all the games in his droid by just editing the build.prop. If you are thinking to try all that stuffs then be careful because they are very risky operations and some mistake here and there might lead your tablet getting bricked. So its upon you what you want to do with your tablet.