Thread: Spice FLO Me M-6868n Dual Sim Mobile Phone Price in India and Specs

Spice FLO Me M-6868n Dual Sim Mobile Phone Price in India and Specs

Hello friend I am planning to go for a new phone and as one of my friend told me that Spice has launched a new phone. And let me tell you that I am a great fan of Spice phones as they get good quality of sound and not only that much they also provide very rough and tough body also. So back to the question I am looking to go for Spice FLO Me M-6868n and I also came to know that it is a Dual sim phone. So now I am sure I would be going to go for this phone only. So guys over here can anyone please let me know something about this phone like the specification, features and even the price. Thank you in advance.

Re: Spice FLO Me M-6868n Dual Sim Mobile Phone Price in India and Specs

Spice has amazed everyone with new devices designed with original technology. It gives the best features and technology. Spice - M6868n is the new Smartphone with many multimedia features. This phone is a dual SIM card phone. Even though this phone is very much simple, but it has a lot of features with regard to communication and entertainment. It is a touchscreen phone with 3D user interface and amazing quality. If you have this phone you will enjoy each and every feature of this phone to make your life more fun. Features contain multiple audio files companionable player, the original board includes many audio file player compatible, it also has FM radio and it has 8 GB of external memory not only this much it also has memory card which supports Flash t-board storage capacity.

If you are love messaging, MMS and email then this is the best phone for doing all this things. There are many more features like it has 3.2 megapixel camera with video recording, it also has digital zoom, MP4 video player, connectivity options, Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPRS, USB connectivity, Internet, WAP browser to surf the Internet, stereo Bluetooth, preloaded games, good battery backup, among others.

If you would like to have a feature packed phone with dual SIM and also at very less price than I think this mobile price will surely attracts you. And not only the features, this phone have many accessories like USB data cable, battery, charger, User Guide, and even the headphones which has a very great sound.

This spice mobile comes in a strong bar with a very sleek and slim design. It has a very good large screen of 8.75 cm with 3D user interface with sharp resolution. With this kind of screen, you can enjoy watching images and even high quality videos. This mobile looks stylish in white that is completely suitable for fashion people. Audio and music conveyed by this phone is really very much impressive and also it has a great quality sound. In Indian market Spice M 6868 is available for Rs. 5168. I think this is the best phone in low budget.

Features and specification of Spice Flo Me M6868n

Spice Flo Me M6868n Mobile Phone Features:

• Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
    • 3.2 MP Camera
    • Full Touchscreen
    • Spice Cosmos UI
    • Social Networking
    • Opera Mobile 10 Browser

Spice Flo Me M6868n Phone Technical Details:

• GSM 900/1800 MHz
    • 312MHz Processor
    • Proprietary Spice OS
    • 3.5″ Inch (480 x 320) Pixels Capacitive Touchscreen
    • Camera: 3.2 Megapixels Camera
    • FM Radio With Recording
    • Up to 8GB Expandable Memory
    • Multi Format Audio/Video Player
    • Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Motion Sensor, G-Sensor
    • Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth
    • USB v2.0
    • 3.5mm Audio Jack
    • 1150 mAh Li-Ion Battery
    • Talktime: Up to 4 Hours 36 Minutes
    • Standby Time: Up to 16 Days

Spice Flo Me M6868n Price in India: Approx. Rs. 3,800 /- INR.

Would like you to tell you some thing about this Spice Flo ME M6868 mobile phone as it comes with 3.5 inch of TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen and it has 312 MHz processor, which basically works on Cosmos user interface. It has 3.2 Megapixel of camera with Digital Zoom and it also has good Video Recording. It comes with many things like Java Games, WAP 2.0, it has a web browser (Opera Mobile) and it also included SNS. It has a good Standard Li-Ion 1150 mAh battery. This battery has good backup of 16 days in standby mode and it provides good 5hrs battery back up in talk time mode. It has microSD card which supports up to 8 GB of memory. For data connectivity, it supports GPRS, Wireless, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB and EDGE.