Thread: Replace current Gapps apks with inverted on Asus Transformer TF300T

Replace current Gapps apks with inverted on Asus Transformer TF300T

I purchased Asus Transformer TF300T yesterday and started using it. I have been using it for past three days and I want to know if it is fine to replace the Gapps apks that came along with Asus Transformer TF300T with custom apps. I mean, is it fine if I update the existing Gaaps with their updated version or replace them with new ones? Can someone advice me on this problem?

Re: Replace current Gapps apks with inverted on Asus Transformer TF300T

It is difficult to install new applications as there is less data space in Asus Transformer TF300T. This means you will need install a limited number of applications. There is lot of space for storing the data, but to install the system files of applications, there is only limited space provided. Because of this condition, instead of installing updated or different version of Gapps, I recommend you stay with existing Gapps or simply update its version. On internet if you search for Gapps, you will find them individually as well as in packs. It is better to find the Gapps pack as they are programmed to upgrade all the existing Gapps together. To upgrade the existing Gapps in Asus Transformer TF300T, you will need to flash the installation file of those apps.

Re: Replace current Gapps apks with inverted on Asus Transformer TF300T

In Asus Transformer TF300T you will need individually upgrade by flashing the installer are Google Books, Google Car Home, Google Docs, Google Goggles, Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Market, Google Plus, Google Sky Map, Google Talk, Google Translate, Google Voice, Gmail, Voice Search, Adobe Flash Player, Chainfire3D, CM LiveWallpapers, RomManager and TitaniumBackup. The applications that you will find in packs and it is necessary to install them in packs only. They are Android File Verifier, AndroIRC, AndroZip, Astro File Manager, BBC News, ConvertPad, Dolphin HD, Dropbox, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Formulae, eBuddy, iTriage, Guardian, JustPictures, MarketEnabler, RomToolbox and WheresMyDroid. You can search for them on Google and you will find them. The biggest problem of updating the existing Gapps and installing the new ones is that if in future if you try to upgrade the firmware or operating system of Asus Transformer TF300T, you will have to revert back the updates that you have done.