Thread: Asus Transformer TF300T does not come out from Sleep Mode

Asus Transformer TF300T does not come out from Sleep Mode

I bought this tablet recently last month and I even didn’t used it enough to get such serious issues then how come the tablet got repaired so easily within its first month. I really doubt the developer and manufacturer of this tablet now. Asus Transformer TF300T is such a big brand and how come their product came up with such serious issue so easily. To be frank I do not have any idea what exactly happened that’s the reason I am unable neither explain you the issue nor able to give you a huge description about the negativity. The only thing I know is that whenever I go on turn on the tablet the only thing I get is ASUS image which stays as it for few seconds and then a black screen which is very much annoying.

Another thing I have noticed is that during the time I get a black screen the lights are also turned on without showing any difference. Now if there’s anyone having an Asus Transformer TF300T and have enough knowledge about it then please let me know why I am facing this problem. This is really irritating, the tablet is new and I really didn’t use it in such a manner that it would get corrupt so easily. When asked my friend he said that my tablet has currently achieved the Sleep of Death. Did all the possible things but nothing worked. Please help me out I am not a technical guy, that’s why I am very much worried.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T does not come out from Sleep Mode

Even I have the same issue my friend, seems like we both are sailing on the same boat. My Asus Transformer TF300T is just one week old and it started showing me this behavior from past two days. However I didn’t keep quite all the day I kept on doing some of the other sort of experiment no matter where and how I end up with the result. Tried Cold booting the tablet many a times and all the time I got the same result of freezing but now from last night it is resulting into a terrible and horrifying droid. The most interesting thing in my case is that I am able to boot normally but getting lots of problem during the time of shut down. And once the system goes into the sleep mode everything is messed up, as already said above in the title the machine wont wake up instead it directly crashes.

I was supposed to try out factory reset but due to some problem even that wasn’t being possible for me but then someone suggested me that I would easily be able to do a factory reset once I take off my MicroSD card from the tablet but even after the factory reset I won’t able to cold boot the tablet. Over all whatever solution I try out ultimately I land up into some other trouble or you can also say that I fail to get everything working successfully. However after the factory reset I sorted out the Sleep of death issue but however got up into cold boot issue. I am not able to cold boot the tablet. Now my question would be is there anyone who had the same Sleep of Death issue and able to get everything sort out leaving no other alternate issue including the cold boot. Until then it would be much better if even you try out the same factory reset suggestion, let’s see whether you are able to get this problem solved or you land into this cold boot issue.

As far as I know I think the main cause of such Sleep of Death issue is caused due to a quick swapping of two external cards. Maybe you might have noticed this thing at the time of swapping the externals. However I have already tried out cold boot number of times successfully, every time during the process of Cold Boot I have noticed that the cold boot option pops up with different choices and amongst those choices Android is considered as the default option which in-turns directly boots the device into Android. Now the other option occurs at the time when you click or hit on the volume rocker on your screen and the other option that would come up will be Data Wipe which means nothing but factory reset.

Another thing that you need to understand is that whenever you try to change or switch between the SD cards always make sure that you are supposed to click on the setting in order to Unmount the card. I guess you can also turn off the device but it would be much better to unmount it rather than turning off. There is no other requirement of pressing any options in order to go for cold booting your device. What you need to do is first turn off the device then press and hold down the power button along with the volume down button until and unless you get to a prime reboot along with some sort of writing on the top in white color, once you get that thing just let it go and make sure that you do not press anything else as you will then get certain instruction by prime telling you about a choice if you have made any and then automatically the device will be cold booted. Always remember to keep your device safer as much as possible.

First of all let me tell you that as far as I remember there are few instances where I removed my card without letting the eject option. Must be just because of this reason now I am at my 3rd SD card. Anyways my question is that does a corrupt card really affect the device with a Sleep of Death? I really do not see any sense of a corrupt card causing such issue but after reading out here I can easily make out that a corrupt SD card really plays a huge role in such weird issues. Anyways now coming back to my own issue I would like to say that within my device I have got two options under the cold boot section, however managed to cold boot the device successfully without any issue but don’t know for what reason I am unable to factory reset the entire device. May be I need to load a blob file as suggested by my friend. What so ever the case maybe I am expecting that the problem is with the software and nothing serious.