Thread: Asus Transformer TF300T screen starts to flicker while playing some games

Asus Transformer TF300T screen starts to flicker while playing some games

I am having the Asus Transformer TF300T and when I play some of the games on that then the whole screen starts flickering. This is random and starts at any time while playing the game. This is very frustrating for me because once that occurs then I am taken to the launcher again and it ends the joy of the game. This is not with any particular game. This happens with many of the games like Dark Meadow, Gem Miner 2 etc. So I am sure that problem is not with the game but with the system but I am not able to find out the source for the problem. Can someone over here tell me that what can be the problem with this and if there is some way to get this resolved? If you are having any helpful information regarding this then please let me know that. I will be pleased to all the replies for this.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T screen starts to flicker while playing some games

Are you running some other applications at the same time while playing the game? Many of the times it happens that you are running some other application in the background while running the game and if that application has some notification for you then the screen starts flickering if you are running the game with full screen. I have this experience with my desktop computer which is running windows 7 and so I guess that it will be the same the Asus Transformer TF300T. So just check for this possibility and in case you are running any of the other application then close all those applications first and then try to start with the game in full screen. If problem is because of background application then this time you will not get problem like this again.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T screen starts to flicker while playing some games

I would like to tell you that this is not just you alone, facing this problem. There are also many of the other users who are having the same issue so this is very known problem with Asus Transformer TF300T. It is already known to Asus and for that they will soon release new update which will solve the problem with the device.

Anyways, by that time, you can try by doing cold boot or either soft reset and this resolve the problem temporarily. I am also waiting for the release of the new update as I am also having the same problem with this tablet.