Thread: Need extended battery for Nexus One

Need extended battery for Nexus One

Hi friends I am in the lookout of a extended battery for my phone HTC Google nexus one well I am really not happy with the current battery life that I am getting with this phone. it hardly lasts for 3 and 4 hours you know sometimes I have to charge thrice in a day. So that’s the problem that I am having, that is the reason why I am thinking of using the extended battery for the phone. but I don’t want the original back cover of the phone to be compromised. I need that. But still I want to ask you all what do you all think how much should be the maximum batter capacity of a phone? especially the android phone because if I consider the battery of my phone then it is too low and I am not getting it to last for some hours, can you all please tell me if adding a external battery would solve my problem or not?

Whatever your replies are please let me know about it. I am waiting to hear it from you.

Re: Need extended battery for Nexus One

See if you are talking about the extended batteries then I don’t remember any extended batteries which are better than the original one. The original one are the standard one’s if it s better to stick to them if you are planning to use any extended batteries then you can better use it there is no harm in it. You can visit Mugen Power’s official site they work on extended batteries for the Google Nexus One.

Here are few of them which I would like you to check out, one of them is the Mugen Power Google Nexus One 3200mAh Extended Replacement Battery with Battery Door [HLI-NEXUS1XL] and the other one is the Mugen Power Google Nexus One 1600mAh Extended Replacement Battery [HLI-NEXUS1SL]. Both of them are just replacement batteries they shouldn’t be giving any problems to you with the back cover and all. I hope that’s fine for you do have a look at it.

Re: Need extended battery for Nexus One

Before talking about the extended batteries it is very important to know about how to conserve the battery, that’s what you need to look at. If you want to improve battery life then there are several factors that you need to keep in your mind and implement it accordingly now coming to the first one

1) Moderate use of applications if you are running any applications extensively then it is but obvious that it is going to eat up your battery life. So ensure that you make a moderate use of the applications very important step to conserve the battery life.

2) Have a check at the background applications continuously through some task manager. There are some applications which run continuously in the background and you aren’t aware of that. so it is better to check it first through some tools or task manager and kill the applications.

3) Don’t charge the battery at any point. If yo9u get a low battery sign better to keep it for charging. If your battery has 30-40% life and if you keep it for charging then it won’t be of any great use for you because it will hamper the battery life. Allow the battery to get used up first and then charge it. a very important thing to note in order to improve the battery life of any phone.

Apart from these there might be a possibility that your battery is dead so getting it checked would be a good option because many a times it happens that our battery dies and we are caught unaware of it. so better to get it inspected and if the battery has died then get it replaced with the new OEM battery. So do as what I have said here hopefully it would be of great help for you.