Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Asus Transformer TF300T overclocking

Portable Devices

Old 17-05-2012

Asus Transformer TF300T overclocking

I wanted to overclock my Asus Transformer TF300T. but I donít have much idea regarding overclocking thing. Let me know if you have managed to overclock the same. I am waiting for your prompt replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 17-05-2012

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T overclocking

In order to overclock Asus Transformer TF300T you should get ezoverclock tool from official website. You should download and install. After that you should launch app by using su permissions. If you set highest setting to 1.6ghz then you will be able to get 1.4ghz. it is happening because ezoverclock is build for TF201 rather than that of TF300. After that you should reboot your device.

Apart from ezoverclock tool you can also AnTuTu overclock master tool to overclock Transformer Pad. You should do the same thing with AnTuTu overclock master tool as that of ezoverclock tool. So try both the options that I had provided over here and let me know about the same.
Old 17-05-2012

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T overclocking

According to me ezoverclock tool is more than enough and there is no need to make use of Antutu overclock master tool. You can also make use of some free app CPU Spy that will tell you whether overclokc is active. It would display either active or inactive. If you wanted to play with governors, scale sliders then you should go for System Tuner Pro. It has both licensed as well as free version of app.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,