Thread: Battery usage won't show info on how much each app is using in Asus Transformer TF300T

Battery usage won't show info on how much each app is using in Asus Transformer TF300T

Hello friends, I am using the Asus Transformer TF300T tablet from couple of days, I have finding that it is battery life is getting down very much quickly. So I have gone to the system information and find out that how much each of the application is using the battery. But it is not showing the information about it. When I was using older devices, all of them where showing the proper information about it. Even those devices were having the same version of the android. I really not knowing that what the issue with it is, try to search some information regarding this problem then also not getting any appropriate answer for it. So does anyone know what is the reason of this, why it is not showing the information? Please help me out with it. Thank you.

Re: Battery usage won't show info on how much each app is using in Asus Transformer TF300T

I would like to tell you that this feature of battery usage not showing up is a part of the Android 4.0 and since Asus Transformer TF201 and Asus Transformer TF101 tablets are running on same ICS 4.0, you are facing this problem. However, i would like you to do a factory reset of your device then you update the Firmware from .17 to .26, which will be able to solve the problem for you. Hope that helps you out.

Re: Battery usage won't show info on how much each app is using in Asus Transformer TF300T

If you wanted to know about some information for the application that will be using the battery and process in your Asus Transformer TF300T then you can use some of the application which are freely available on google play official website and with it you will be able to get whole information about the battery. Just go to Google Play and search for Battery Monitor Widget. Aftere installing Battery Monitor Widget, it will be showing whole detail of the battery used by each of the application. Just go to below link and from your Asus tablet and download the same.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cc71.bmw&hl=en