Thread: Does WD 2GO also supports Airplay devices and TV Out

Does WD 2GO also supports Airplay devices and TV Out

Hello friends, I am using the WD2Go application which is really great and good one. I am using it on my iPad, but have small disappointment with it, it is only playing the videos on the iOS devices and it is not having any type of support for Airplay or for TV. If I like to connect the iPad with TV with the help of some cable, but it is not having any kind of support for it. I would like to know the manufacture will be making a support feature for the iOS devices or not? Or it is available but I am not having it? Please help me out this and provide some information. Thank you.

re: Does WD 2GO also supports Airplay devices and TV Out

I would like to tell that it is not having any kind of support, even there are couple of the other users who are demanding for the same thing, they have suggest western digital to add a feature so that all the user are able to play the videos from their iOS devices to TV and also should have AirPlay support. There are couples of other application which are having this features but WD 2 Go is not having, which is somewhat a disappointed for all those users who are using the WD 2 GO.