Thread: White Screen on Asus Transformer TF300 when playing Dark Meadows

White Screen on Asus Transformer TF300 when playing Dark Meadows

Hello friends I have recently bought Asus Transformer TF300 tablet. This tablet have NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor and that is why I thought that gaming will be very good with this tablet. I have downloaded Dark Meadows game in my tablet and it has started giving me problem with it. When I start Dark Meadows game at that time I can see the intro video and all and then I get game menu now after that when start playing it at that time I get white screen, I can her sound. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have searched on the internet and this game is Tegra 3 game and according to that it should work fine with my tablet. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: White Screen on Asus Transformer TF300 when playing Dark Meadows

I think you are facing this problem because you are trying to play this game with power saving mode on your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet. Basically when you select power saving mode on your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet at that time cores of the CPU work at 600 MHz instead if working at 1.3 GHz. You need to select normal mode which will use all cores of the Tegra 3 CPU for maximum performance and after selecting the normal mode you have to check whether you are getting same problem with Dark Meadows game or not? As far as I know after selecting the normal mode you will not face any problem with the Dark Meadows in your Asus Transformer TF300.

Yes I was also facing same problem with Transformer prime and then I have first thought that problem is with particular game but when I have tried different games in my tablet at that time I get same problem. Now after that I have tried to find solution on internet and then I come to know that I have to select performance mode on my tablet. Now after that I have selected performance mode and then when I tried to play game at that time I didn’t get any problem. If you don’t know about how to select performance mode on your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet then you have to try these steps. You have to first tap on the right orner in bottom and then you will see the setting panel. On that panel you will see the different icons from which first three icons is performance setting icons. Now you have to tap on the third icon (icon with flame sign) which will set performance mode. Now you have to start any game on your tablet and then see whether same problem occurs or not?

Well I have opened quick setting panel by tapping on the notification area on my tablet and after doing that I have selected performance mode and then when I started Dark Meadows game at that time I get same problem again. I have also closed all the application running in the background but that does not make any difference. I don’t know what should I do to solve this problem? If anyone has solution for this issue then please help me.

You should go to the setting in your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet and then choose manage applications. Now look for the Dark Meadows and tap on it. Now select clear data button and then you to launch the Dark Meadows game again and then see whether while screen problem occurs again or not? I am telling you this because in many cases by clearing the data of the application can help us to solve these problems.

I have looked for the solution on internet regarding this problem and I have come to know that there are many users who were facing this problem with Dark Meadows game using different devices and they have solve the problem by updating the game. You should also update the game with .26 versions and then your problem will get solved. If after updating the Dark Meadows game in your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet also if you face the same problem then I will suggest you to contact the asus support and then asked them for the solution.