Thread: Back of the Asus Transformer TF300 is Loose

Back of the Asus Transformer TF300 is Loose

I thought the back of the tablet is quite loose and even if you do some kind of experiments with it then the cover can be easily opened up especially the back cover they are really easy to be opened up. Apart from that I don’t have any issue with the tablet so only this is the issue with me. I have come here to just get a confirmation from you all. Whether the same thing happens with you all ro not in your tablet i.e. Asus Transformer TF300 to be specific. Or is it only me who is having the said problem? I don’t understand how can manufacturers like asus be such weak in producing devices such that their covers are so loose and even the edges sometimes do come out? I don’t understand how can such a loose device survive in the market?

Re: Back of the Asus Transformer TF300 is Loose

What? I think you are the only one who is being given the faulty piece because I and 2 of my friends also got this tablet the same day and none of us have this problem, loose body that sounds strange after reading your post I have also checked the back cover. Just checked it f it is so easy to be removed but I didn’t felt so. That’s why I don’t think so anything is related with the poor design or manufacturing of the asus because what products that we have got is a good one and a strong one. So I don’t have any problems with the built, better get it shown to some service center and ask them what is the problem, may be some faulty piece have been delivered to you that’s why it is giving you such kind of problems. Anyways I hope this solution works out for you.