Thread: Is Asus Transformer TF300 Capable of 5Ghz Wifi?

Is Asus Transformer TF300 Capable of 5Ghz Wifi?

I hope you all have read the title properly know I have a wifi router at my place which is capable of using 2,4Ghz and 5Ghz Wifi simultaneously. The thing is that my tablet can connect to the 2.4Ghz quite easily but it cannot do so with the 5GHz one can you all tell me what is the main reason behind it that’s what I want to know. Well whenever I try to set a connection with the 5GHz one then it says that the connection is out of reach, so that’s when a question struck in my mind whether this tablet is Capable of 5Ghz Wifi or not? in case if it is capable then what do you all think what could have been the problem with the tablet that’s what I want to know.

Somewhere from inside I know that my new Transformer TF300 is capable of the 5GHz mark but still for the confirmation I am asking you all, whatever you are responses are please tell me about it, I would be happy to hear it from you. waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is Asus Transformer TF300 Capable of 5Ghz Wifi?

No is the answer for your question be sastisifed with the 2.4 GHz that you are getting with the present wifi connection it does not have the capacity of the 5GHz connection. Like you even I had tested the same thing with my netgear wifi router which was capable of 5Ghz wifi but to my surprise I couldn’t even see the 5GHz connection when I was searching the wifi list. Then by doing some research here and there I got to know that the tablet isn’t capable of 5Ghz Wifi. Sorry to be a bit straight forward in my answer but that is all I have got for you.