Thread: Does Smart Cover fits on Asus Transformer TF300?

Does Smart Cover fits on Asus Transformer TF300?

How many of you all have purchased this tablet and what do you all think about this new Asus Transformer TF300? Personally speaking this is the best tablet that I have come across. I wanted to know which cover fits the best for this tablet. I am thinking to fit In the Smart Cover from Asus. Actually that cover is for the Transformer Prime but in actual I did not find any kind of difference in both of them i.e. transformer prime and Asus Transformer TF300. The dimensions and all are everything the same. so I am hoping that it will work but before that I want to know have you all tried this particular covers for your Asus Transformer TF300 or not, that’s what I want to know. If you have any suggestions then please tell me about it I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Does Smart Cover fits on Asus Transformer TF300?

I don’t know if that cover will actually work or not in your tablet because both are different tablets, however if you are saying that their dimensions are equal then what’s the harm in giving a try for the same. Once if you can try it and in case if the smart covers fits in properly in your asus Transformer TF300 then it is a good signal for rest of the Transformer TF300 users . even they can use the same smart cover on their tablet as well. as such I haven’t heard of good covers or cases coming for the Transformer TF300 I have searched in Amazon and it isn’t available there as well. once it gets available I don’t think so we need to talk about this issues over and over again.