Thread: when copying music, Asus Transformer TF300T stops responding

when copying music, Asus Transformer TF300T stops responding

Hi friends I have Asus Transformer TF300T tablet and I am using 32GB memory card with it. I really like this tablet as its have very nice features and it comes with latest Android version 4.0. I am facing problem with while transferring music in my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. When I connect my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet with my Dell laptop and start copying music on tablet at that it start transferring music properly and after some time suddenly shows the message saying “usb device has stopped responding”. Now after that I have to disconnect my tablet and connect it again. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting my tablet with no luck. Now please help me out with this.

Re: when copying music, Asus Transformer TF300T stops responding

Are you using USB hub with your laptop? If yes then I will suggest you to connect your Asus Transformer TF300T tablet directly with your laptop and then you should check whether same problem is occurring or not? you should also check properties of the USB device if power option is selected there then you have to uncheck the power option and then try to transfer music again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? You should also connect your Asus Transformer TF300T tablet with your laptop by using different USB cable and then see what the result is? Many time because faulty USB cable this type of issues can take place. You have to also connect your Asus Transformer TF300T tablet with any other computer or laptop and then see whether same problem is occurring or not? If you get same problem after trying this then something might be wrong with your Asus Transformer TF300T tablet.

I am using Asus Transformer tablet and I am also using the same problem while transferring the data from my computer to tablet. I have tried to solve this problem with all the possible solution but didn’t get any help. every time while transferring data I use to get this irritating message, the best thing I can suggest you is transfer the data with the help of memory card reader. If you have memory card reader then I will suggest you to remove memory card from your tablet and then insert it in our card reader. After doing that connect your card reader with your computer and then copy your required data on your memory card.

Thank you for helping me. After looking at your solution I have opened device manger and unchecked the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option form the USB properties and after that when I connected my Asus Transformer TF300T data with my laptop and started transferring data at that time I didn’t get any error. I want to know that when I transfer any video in my tablet and then tried to play at that time only get sound but cannot see it. what should I do to fix this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

This problem normally occurs when you transfer the video directly in your tablet. In many cases videos does not work properly when we transfer it in to the device without converting. I will suggest you to download video converter software, there are many converters available such as imToo, Any video converter, Total video converter and many. Before you convert the video you have to check what resolution and what format your table will support and then covert the video according to that. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.