Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-05-2012

After doing factory reset on Asus Transformer TF300T, will the root be removed?

Hey guys I wanted to give a good news for all of you. I have successfully rooted my Asus Transformer TF300T thanks to the people of XDA who have helped me out in each and every step. Now after having successfully rooted the tablet I want to know if I do a factory reset on the tablet then will that root be lost or removed? That?s the curious question which I want to ask from you all. If you all have any replies for the same then do reply over here. I am waiting for the response from your side.
Old 15-05-2012

Re: After doing factory reset on Asus Transformer TF300T, will the root be removed?

No it does not wipe out the root in your phone because factory reset wipes out only the user data. If you ask me then me myself have tried performing factory reset on my rooted tablet but the root did not go away. So believe me it does not go away. However the only thing that you have to restore is the superuser app and nothing else. Superuser app won?t be there in the phone so either restore it or get it from the android store that?s what you can do. I hope this was pretty much clear for you, anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to speak out in this forum.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,