Will DooMLorD or SuperOneClick work with Asus Transformer TF300 for rooting?
I am just wondering if all these tools work with the Asus Transformer TF300 tablet or not because somewhere I have heard that they work with the ICS OS and this new tablet of mine is running on ICS. So I am just hoping that these particular tools work with this particular tablet so that it becomes easy for me to root the tablet. Anyways I am not planning to root the tablet now only but who knows in the near future I might be forced to do that. that?s why this question came into my mind and I asked you all. Hope so you have some answers for this question please reply.
Re: Will DooMLorD or SuperOneClick work with Asus Transformer TF300 for rooting?
Hey if you are on .26 build then let me tell you that you will have to downgrade and get to the .17 one then only you will be able to root this tablet. Now in order to downgrade you will require a Android SDK installed. There is one particular download that will do this for you which you will get it over here viperMOD Primer Tool v4.5 - Modded by bpear_v3.zip . once done with that5 follow the detail procedure given below which will allow you to downgrade to .17 build
The following are the requirements which are needed during the downgrade
1) BLOB file
2) ADB which you can get it by running the following script given over here
3) Root access
Now once done with that follow the steps I am giving you over here
1) Extract the BLOB file and store it in the internal memory of the tablet.
2) Connect Asus Transformer TF300 to the PC with the help of a USB and begin with the ADB shell session.
3) Execute the given commands over here and make sure you do it properly
mv /data/local/tmp /data/local/tmp.bak ln -s /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 /data/local/tmp exit
dd if=/sdcard/blob of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4
1066806+1 records in 1066806+1 records out 546204969 bytes transferred in 250.309 secs (2182122 bytes/sec)
7) Once you get this command that means you can safely reboot the Asus Transformer TF300.
8) Once it has rebooted you can see the Asus Transformer TF300 flashing bar in the screen, don?t be in a hurry allow all the process to get completed. Once the flashing process ios over the tablet will reboot on its own.
9) Once your tablet starts you will have a new tablet with new firmware in it.
|Tags: android tablet, asus, doomlord, root, superoneclick, tablet pc, transformer tf300|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Will DooMLorD or SuperOneClick work with Asus Transformer TF300 for rooting?"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to unroot Asus Transformer TF300||Bishoy||Portable Devices||3||22-05-2012 07:26 PM|
|How to make Asus Transformer TF300 work with its own hotspot||Vidya Bacchi||Portable Devices||3||17-05-2012 06:09 AM|
|Asus Transformer TF300 vs Asus Transformer TF300T||angaar||Portable Devices||7||15-05-2012 07:58 AM|
|Best Launchers for Asus Transformer TF300||Domitill||Portable Devices||3||15-05-2012 05:41 AM|
|Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off||Welllllll||Portable Devices||2||15-05-2012 05:07 AM|