Thread: Best case for Asus Transformer TF300T

Best case for Asus Transformer TF300T

this is the first time that I have bought the tablet Asus Transformer TF300T, I am really fond of this tablet and like to tell that this being the first tablet that I have ever used really works great and is the best but thing is that I am sometime be little careless while handling the device and TF300 does not sport gorilla glass i am scared that this may scratch as well so I was , kind of looking for the best available case for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet , that should be look elegant as well as should be protective , I have looked on the net an d has find many that was available but the problem I have no idea that it will be suit to me so I am here to ask you people who already has this tablet and got the perfect case for it to help me out of this , I will be really appreciating that .. please suggest me the best that is available in the market …. Thanks in advance

Re: Best case for Asus Transformer TF300T

Well will the TF201 Prime have an equivalent port locations because the TF300? I found a case on Newegg (Evecase) that appears pretty sensible, however undecided if it'll additionally work for the TF300. Any recommendation on cases for the TF300? I do set up on buying the keyboard/docking station and therefore the one i found accommodate each of them. I simply ordered one and a vibe stylus. I figure that I will not be using the dock on an everyday basis that the case are going to be it's primary home after I lug it around with me on a each day. The odd time i would like the dock, i am going to simply take it out of the case

I too would love to understand the reality related to Gorilla Glass. I had a TF101 that had it and that i had no issues. My Android phone additionally has it and once nearly a year the glass continues to be excellent. however i do not apprehend if that's due to the Gorilla Glass or simply as a result of i'm careful with my electronics. i used to be thinking that aside from the newest generation of the iPhone, they didn't use Gorilla Glass. will the iPad use it? I simply cannot imagine that a manufacturer would use any glass (Gorilla or otherwise) that would not be able to get up to "normal" use. The undeniable fact that None of my devices have gorilla glass on them and that they haven't got one scratch on the screen (no screen protector either). simply ought to take specialized care of the device. i am not a friend of screen protectors, however I ordered one for the 300T pad since its a better priced item than my alternative stuff, I additionally ordered a pleasant leather case to shield it whereas its not in use. I actually have been the use of a a Dagi Stylus with my 300T pad and that i haven't seen any scuffs or scratches however, in my opinion the glass looks durable enough for the general worth of the pill, that does not mean i'll go and do a scratch take a look at

I really don't need a screen protector, however i'm planning to BB once work to induce one placed on. i'm extremely enjoying my TF300 and apprehend that it'll be in my life for three or additional years therefore I actually have to require excellent care of it. Another gadget might finish my existence on this planet. The wife lets me obtain just about no matter i need, however I actually have been pushing the envelope. I did gently drop it, landed bottom lower aspect, bottom portion of base TF300, fell down behind my couch and remained straight up on baseboard heater, perhaps one an 1/2 feet. Screen totally smashed. Unusable. Let’s simply say I managed to induce rid of that one as "defective" and really fortunately got my Gorilla Glass Prime back! I nearly had a heart attack. One cannot, it seems, go from the Prime, or TF101 to the TF300. Too several downgrades to justify the savings, . gorilla glass protects against exhausting strikes to the screen from the front. it does not shield the entire pill from gravity and inertia during a fall. you drop a pill exhausting enough, and therefore the within can break, the LCD can crack, and therefore the gorilla glass are going to be simply fine. and gorilla glass scratches over time, particularly from mud particles below your finger. I've seen folks across the web saying their gorilla glass has scratches from easy things like the use of a capacitive bit pen, most of the people get scratches therefore unhealthy the pill is essentially unusable at intervals a year even below the most effective of care. the extremely unhealthy factor related to gorilla glass is it's not self healing. if you did not heal, you'd die pretty quickly from the damage and tear.

i do know the guy who is currently aiding a case provider, who's developing a case that may be purposeful with each the Transformer Prime and T300. And he told me that , issues ought to be created for each devices. sure things like camera location, speaker location etc. are ever therefore slightly totally different, and as everyone knows , the T300 is slightly thicker then the Prime. i would not assume a case for the Transformer Prime can automatically work with the T300. If you'll wait a bit whereas, a wonderful silicone case in several colours for the T300 is on it's method....(Not certain if that is what you are looking for, or if you like the leather cases)

the Pad300 doesn't have Gorilla Glass. The Prime will, and therefore the Infinity can have Gorilla Glass2. The iPad3 has Gorilla Glass2 additionally. however is mustn't essentially be a deal breaker. each regular and gorilla glass will shatter it you drop your pill from waist height on a tough tile or concrete surface. And it's expensive to repair these tablets, therefore i like to recommend a protecting case, either mine or somebody else's, and a screen protector for either regular glass or Gorilla. The TF300 could be a nice pill for a good worth, and if you are taking care of your electronics you must not have any issues with it,. I traded an ipad one for this transformer. The ipad was purchased with during a month of unharness. It didn't have gorilla glass and never had a screen protector. Over the complete lifetime of the ipad it never received any harm. Not most as a scratch. i'm putting a screen protector on my tf300 as a result of i do know my family can play with it. Otherwise it'd never receive a protector. Treat it well and it must last

I was planning to purchase a Caseen SKINNY real Leather Hand Strap Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black), however it says Not For Sale. can you be buying the black? i would like one before i'm going on vacation next week! i'm not inquisitive about colours. this can be extremely terribly ridiculous I simply bought the a TF300 a week ago and yesterday I saw a scratch on the glass with little or no contact, that baffled me. i have been using numerous bit screen devices exhausting since my Palm IIIC (remember those?) however haven't broken a screen. This afternoon i used to be on my thanks to workplace Depot to appear at their offer of cases, and set to wipe the prints from the screen with a microfiber cloth and Car-rack All the method across the screen with no additional pressure than traditional wiping. Thank goodness I ended up shopping for it direct during a store rather than ordering it, therefore it had been replaced by workplace Depot. There may need been a defect within the glass that appeared as a scratch, that then cracked all the way? i'm hopeful that it happened to be a flawed piece of glass and therefore the replacement are going to be fine, I've never seen something scratch or crack therefore simply and it makes me nervous.

Well I can going to order the Black Tan Plaid and therefore the automotive charger. I actually needed the black, however set i could not wait from now on. Currently to check if this stuff get here in KY before next week. However here is my few suggestion , all this cases designed specifically for the ASUS Transformer Pad 300T TF300. Distinctive hand strap system for easier and safer holding of the ASUS Transformer Pad 300T TF300's slim body. Case transforms to face with two totally different viewing angles. (30, and 60 degrees) Microsuede lining for advanced protection against scratches and exhausting impacts. All just offered the ports open. Real leather covering bezel for a elegant look, and LED power lightweight is noticeable. Light-weight, however strong magnetic snap folio closing system.

• Caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case (True Pink) for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 TF300T
    • Multi-stand leather case for Asus transformer TF300T leather case
    • Caseen Green Plaid (DESIGNO Series w/ Black Details) Hand Strap Stand Case for ASUS Transformer Pad 300 TF300 TF300T
    • Newest release leather case for Asus transformer TF300T leather case
    • PU keyboard leather case for Asus eee Pad transformer TF300T
    • Caseen Dark Brown Plaid (DESIGNO Series w/ Black Details) Hand Strap Stand Case for ASUS Transformer Pad 300 TF300 TF300T
    • OEM stand leather case for Asus transformer TF300T leather case
    • Caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Green) for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 TF300T
    • Asus eee pad transformer TF300T keyboard leather case
    • Caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Purple) for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 TF300T
    • Factory price Multi-stand leather case for Asus transformer TF300T leather case
    • Caseen Black Tan Plaid (DESIGNO Series w/ Black Details) Hand Strap Stand Case for ASUS Transformer Pad 300 TF300 TF300T
    • Stand leather case for Asus EEE PAD transformer TF300