Thread: Asus Transformer TF300 vs Asus Transformer TF300T

Asus Transformer TF300 vs Asus Transformer TF300T

I need a help here, I am planning to buy a new tablet for me the choice is the Asus Transformer, but there is a confusion among the two namely Asus Transformer TF300 and Asus Transformer TF300T, I have bought lots of stuff that belong to the ASUS but that is from my home computer and frankly I never had any major issue with their product , so I decide to get the ASUS made tablet for me but the truth is I am noob on this and I really can’t make off any difference between this two product . so I requested the people here who know anything about this can help me on this I will be really appreciate this

Thanks in advance

Re: Asus Transformer TF300 vs Asus Transformer TF300T

As far as I know the Asus Transformer TF300T is the successor of the first Eee Pad Transformer . However, there are a number of minor differences. For example, the tablet is slightly heavier and thicker than the Prime Transformer, you get a 1.2 GHz Tegra 3 processor instead of a 1.3GHz Tegra 3 processor and get a "normal" IPS LCD display instead of the + Super IPS display Prime Transformer. In addition, the Transformer Pad 300 in three colors: red, blue and white.

No major differences so but enough to the Transformer Pad 300 bit cheaper in the market. The 32GB version will not have a dock which is going to cost 399 euros (not yet officially confirmed) and the keyboard will dock you 149 Euros (not yet officially confirmed) extra cost. This amounts to 50 euros less that the 599 euro costing Prime Transformer. But, who is 50 euro reflected in the quality? Meanwhile in the U.S. the first review of 300 published Transformer Pad, which you will find below an overview The transformer pad TF300T series waived in some area on the high quality materials of the Prime's predecessor. After all, Asus has the built-colored plastic: The tablets appear in white, blue and red in the trade. The clever docking approach does not detract from the MWC show the Transformer Pad TF300T convinced already playing, surfing, and the seamless transition from notebook to Tablet.

Transformer Pad 300 is definitely a solid machine and there is little that is not well. The quality of the display is somewhat less than the Prime Transformer but it's still one of the best displays in the market. Obviously you did not play alongside the new iPhone because the difference is very large. Prior ASUS brings the Transformer Pad Infinity later on the market. The Transformer Pad 300 is on the same level as the better Android Tablets on the market and this at a nice price. In this course you Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a quad-core Tegra 3 processor. For the price of $ 399 you can buy a 16GB iPhone but if you're not a fan of iOS then the Transformer Pad 300 as of the best choices regarding Android. The improved camera on the back (not in terms of megapixels), works properly Wifi, GPS is finally official and working function, and the response of the display improved. However, there are fewer elements, such as the display, the less sleek design and the less elegant design (also in terms of feeling). Transformer Pad 300 price and specs of the best full-Android 'tablet value on the market. You get very good performance at an affordable price

That's actually a combo that includes a tablet and keyboard with extra battery. If last year we liked the first tablet Asus keyboard, the Transformer TF101, this year we loved the Asus Transformer TF300T. Is 2.5 mm thinner, now measures only 9.9 mm thick. If the above was burgundy, this is blue, also with the back of the tablet with texture that prevents slipping of the hand, as does much to those who buy the painted apple. The operative system is Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich which comes pre-loaded, without waiting for the update. Its specifications exceed iPad totally new, less screen resolution. It has 1,280 x 800 points against the 2,048 x 1,536 resolution that has the new iPhone. Against iPad 2 is not even worth comparing. But instead the screen is super tough Corning Gorilla Glass type 10.1-inch diagonal, with 0.4 mm in addition to the iPhone .

Simultaneous multi-touch handles up to 10 fingers. But its great advantage is its heart, is a Cortex-A9 Nvidia Tegra 3 and 1.2 GHz four processing cores and 12 cores for graphics. That far exceeds the processor of Apple iPad A5X again with 1 GHz frequency, two processing cores and only four graphics processing cores. In memory both teams have 1 GB of RAM. With this processor very rests mind works tablet and very quickly. From sailing, open and run multiple applications in the form of multitasking, 3D emulation, supports HDMI 1.4a connection is the latest standard for these connectors and 1080p for HDTV HDTV to experience the most demanding games. All this with low battery consumption. The sound is Asus SonicMaster technology that uses metal speakers

so here is the thing if I m a not worn than the TF300T will be the wifi model and there will be the 3G model that would be the TF300GT and there is also the LTE model the name I cant remember but if you see the manual there is the name on those three and all three model is the Tf300. And Asus Transformer TF300 is due to a number of things as the camera on the front of pixels and there is no LED flash on the back, also has a lower capacity battery and has a lower screen resolution. Also, the clock speed set slightly lower, namely, at 1.2 GHz, instead of 1.3 GHz. users can get a 32 GB TF300 with the docking station keyboard goes with it, for a price comparable to a 16 GB iPad If you take into account the fact that the TF300 64 GB would cost only $ 25 more (the price of MicroSD), you will realize that the Transformer TF300 pad can be a formidable competitor for a 64GB iPad sold no less than $ 700. In this test, we will put things in perspective by detailing critical aspects of Pad Transformer TF300.

That does not mean that you continue to do less good specifications. The Transformer Pad TF 300 is equipped with a 3-NVIDA Tegra chipset with quad-core processor and a GeForce graphics card with 12 cores. There is an 8 megapixel camera on the back and find a 1.2 megapixel camera on the front. The ASUS SonicMaster technology for enhanced audio experience. Video can be played in 1080p quality. The Pad TF300 is 9.9 mm thick and weighs 635 grams. The Transformer Pad runs the Android 4.0 operating system, according to the press release from ASUS can be upgraded. Of course there is also the Pad TF300 a full QWERTY keyboard separately. The battery life of the Pad Transformer TF300 is 10 hours. The dock extends overall battery life to 15 hours

TF300T ASUS has the Nvidia Tegra 3 with 1GB of RAM and 1280 × 800 pixel screen IPS do not have the SuperIPS + as on Prime and Infinity, but a panel TF101. Comes in several colors, including white, red and blue, with GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth, a thickness of 9.9 mm (slightly above Prime) and weighs 635 grams. The two built-in battery, on a tablet and a keyboard and have a capacity of 22 +25 Wh estimated for a range of 15 hours during playback 720p, we can imagine something less while surfing WiFi. The 8-megapixel back camera, just like the TF201 Prime , and a 1.2-megapixel front, then lower than the current top-range. Expected to be available by June in Europe, but there are no firm information on the market.

The pad with the names of models and TF300TG TF300TL additionally support 3G LTE, respectively, therefore the road is accessed via the mobile network to the net. This brauchts but, a SIM card itinerant subscription. All units get updated fairly often in gray , blue or red saves the manufacturer on the rear of the unit, that consists not of metal however of plastic. The RAM is handsome with one GB of memory is 32GB. regarding the Micro-SD slot storage capability is expanded simply.

Asus Android operating system has put in 4.0.3. The operation is intuitive and most liquid. No wonder: in any case potters within the tablet, a four-core processor on Tegra-3-base with 1.2 GHz clock frequency. Its strength is additionally mirrored within the performance measurements. In 2012 productivity check sensible Bench achieved the unit sensible 3388 points within the game benchmarks, it absolutely was 2317th therefore, and therefore the tablet is just marginally slower than the larger brother. somewhat annoying: When scrolling within the browser, it comes in spite of the computing power to at least one or the opposite jerks. additionally, the Android system is one drawback: the choice of tablet-optimized apps, in contrast to Apple's iPad lean. The battery life is in traditional operation somewhat over eight hours. that is very well. Another five hours to bring the docking station. The bright, 10.1-inch wide show contains a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels; the viewing angle is incredibly giant. Negative however falls on the susceptibility to fingerprints. The 8-Megapixel camera takes sensible photos - because of the massive focal length. Since a flash is missing, will take footage in low lightweight conditions, however no usable photos

At first look, the Asus Pad Transformer TF300 is incredibly almost like Pad Transformer, that is maybe the device with that you're most acquainted. When holding the camera in hand, one could feel that it's slightly thicker. The specifications show that the Asus Pad Transformer TF300 is fifty grams heavier than the Asus Transformer Prime. Representing ⅓ of the load of most Smartphone. In my opinion this has no real impact in terms of user expertise, notwithstanding the additional thickness makes it less “luxurious” than its cousin, the Prime Transformer (TF201). The slight amendment within the industrial style of the device was created to create the value of Transformer Pad TF300 additional competitive in terms of price / quality ratio. the foremost notable amendment seems at the employment of a plastic structure, that replaces an aluminum structure. It’s pretty obvious when holding the device in hand, compared to the premium. If you think that this could be a tangle for you, i like to recommend you go 1st in store to ascertain this additional closely. Personally, i believe it's a purely “cosmetic” and not sensible. This unit offers a completely integrated resolution for the keyboard shelf Pad Transformer TF300, whereas additionally acting as an additional battery (+ five hours of battery life) and a screen protector. This resolution merely crushes the competition. The TF300 comes with 32GB of disk area (compared to a max. Of 64GB for the TF201), however could get pleasure from an extension of 32GB with microSD slot of the shelf, and an extension of 256 GB via a typical SD card.