Thread: Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off

Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off

I have recently received Asus Transformer TF300 as a gift and I was very happy with the same and was loving this amazing tablet as well but then now I don’t know what has wrong with it and it keeps on turns itself off and this is really frustrating, in my case it is running on default "balanced" mode and is on .17 firmware, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with an workaround??

Re: Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the following things:
    1. Is the tablet getting turned off only when you are using it or it gets turned off even when it is left untouched on a table and so?
    2. Is there any app that you have installed after which the issue has started??
    3. Have you inspected the battery to see if it is lose somewhat?
    4. What are the solutions that you have tried out so far??
    5. Is your tablet rooted or unrooted?
    6. Have you tried updating the firmware??

Just let me know these things so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off

In that case:
    1. I have not yet came across it turning off itself when it is in use but then if normally gets turned off when I leave it untouched for sometime like you said when it is keep still on a table and so. I have been inspecting it to see when it is getting turned off but then I have not yet came across that scene, I am quite sure that there is no issue with the charging as it gets turned off even when the battery is full.
    2. Yes there were some apps that I had downloaded this week but then even though I did not suspected them to be causing this issue I have removed them for a while to check out if they are making any difference but then they did not, the tablet is still turning itself off on its own it happens three to four times a day, I really don’t know what is causing the issue.
    3. I have checked out the battery to see if it is lose or not but then it is appearing to be pretty tight and I don’t think that there is any issue with it.
    4. The tablet is rooted and I was planning to root it but then not now after this issue.
    5. I dont know what to try out in this case but then i have just tried restarting the tablet several time and removing the apps as i have mentioned above.
    6. I have tried updating the firmware but then when I am clicking on the firmware update option then it is doing nothing and it does not even say that "no update available" and anything similar, I have been scratching my hair so far to track out the cause of the this issue but then did not had an luck.

Is there anything else that I need to check out or is there any other workaround that I can try out further?? Any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.