| || |
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Asus Transformer TF300 turns itself off
In that case:
- I have not yet came across it turning off itself when it is in use but then if normally gets turned off when I leave it untouched for sometime like you said when it is keep still on a table and so. I have been inspecting it to see when it is getting turned off but then I have not yet came across that scene, I am quite sure that there is no issue with the charging as it gets turned off even when the battery is full.
- Yes there were some apps that I had downloaded this week but then even though I did not suspected them to be causing this issue I have removed them for a while to check out if they are making any difference but then they did not, the tablet is still turning itself off on its own it happens three to four times a day, I really don’t know what is causing the issue.
- I have checked out the battery to see if it is lose or not but then it is appearing to be pretty tight and I don’t think that there is any issue with it.
- The tablet is rooted and I was planning to root it but then not now after this issue.
- I dont know what to try out in this case but then i have just tried restarting the tablet several time and removing the apps as i have mentioned above.
- I have tried updating the firmware but then when I am clicking on the firmware update option then it is doing nothing and it does not even say that "no update available" and anything similar, I have been scratching my hair so far to track out the cause of the this issue but then did not had an luck.
Is there anything else that I need to check out or is there any other workaround that I can try out further?? Any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.