Thread: Asus Transformer TF300 is an amazing Tablet

Asus Transformer TF300 is an amazing Tablet

guys I really impressed with this tablet , this thing i s really working very smooth bad ICS LWP very fine . its been a day that I have got this device but I have seen few reboot or SOD , this is really sleek , comfortable to hold and very liter. I really liked the power button placement and the looks of it , 32 GB o f the memory , Tegra 3 and the 1 GB of DDR3 ram with the price similar to what I had paid for TF101, the only thing that bother me was their QC, the display of this device Is not impassive at all but that doesn’t bother me at all I am really happy with this device. Despite the fact that the ASUS has the bad impression with few of their product but this tablet is outstanding , all the bugs of the . Asus and Nvidia is eventually worked out , I would definitely like to recommend this tablet , not that I am ASUS fan boy but this tablet has best of hardware in it , it is better than the TF101. I m a just waiting to root this device and once that I s done nothing can beat this . What do you feels about this tablet I would really like to know that …..thanks in advance

Re: Asus Transformer TF300 is an amazing Tablet

Well with comparison to TF101 model you can say that this would be the replacement with quite a nice upgrade and that is available even lesser price . The Transformer Tablet TF300T comes with the 10.1-inch IPS display on resolution of the 1280 x 800 , identical to the Transformer TF101 before it. although inside , the TF300 Tablet has the Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor which is much better that the Tegra 2 chip which was in the predecessor. This make possible that the tablet to handle more processing as well as graphics relates stuff with ease , its performance was extremely good and can be compared with any high-end Android tablet that is available in the market and superior to a lot of the current devices that I have seen . The Transformer Tablet TF300T comes with the 1GB of RAM, upgrade to DDR3 compare to the slower and less power-efficient DDR2 RAM that was used on the original Transformer. It has a 1.2-megapixel front camera and on the rear it has the 8MP camera that can make 1080p video recording

Well this Tablet is said to be have that 10 hours of battery life, and if you use the keyboard dock you will get extra five-hour boost which is about hour more than the older model . It also has the Bluetooth 3.0. and the thing that impress me more is the thinner and lighter appearance that is t 0.38 inches and 1.39 pounds it has an updated, and has the modern-looking design. Lastly the TF300T has the 8GB of lifetime cloud-based storage that is given by the Asus. The TF101 offered unlimited storage but just till the period of one year and if you want to use it further then you need to pay.

I just purchase one, although I had a few worry regarding whether I would have made sufficient research or would I purchased a Transformer Prime. I've just had it few days, and I'm still trying to learn how to make the most of my uses. The user’s manual just contain the information on how to turn it on and charge it. Well li have seen that this tablet is surely a stand down from Transformer Prime (TF201) that cost about $499 for a 32GB version plus $599 for a 64GB version but there is not that big step backward . The TF300T has the similar Tegra 3 chip which is in the Prime as well , though clocked somewhat lower that is at 1.2GHz and in the Prime's it is 1.3GHz speed. That said, the dissimilarity is not that big in most usage situation, the two tablets is comparably fluid and fast. The TF300T has a is just a bit poorer with the display, although not by much The Prime's display is the Super IPS compare with the TF300T which has the regular IPS screen. Super IPS is able to producing a brighter picture that can produce in a good-looking image , mainly while it's used a bright lighting conditions. in fact, seeing the both the tablets alongside in most situation, it's hard to say the difference until you are some kind of the display aficionado or you are using the tablet outdoors mostly , I suspicious that you will be able to recognize either one as being considerably better than the other.

Yeah you are correct infact the major dissimilarity on this both of the tablet is the that the TF300T has far less of a premium feel. While the fact that the Transformer Prime is sleek and looks really good , the Transformer Tablet TF300T is rather more useful a bit clunky, it is majorly look like the Transformer TF101 model it's replacing. The Transformer Tablet TF300T is just 0.8 inches thicker compared to the e Prime, although it is not just the size The TF300T back is made of the plastic , available at first in blue but there Is also red and white models available , but you can’t deny the fact that the Prime has a beautiful with the classy-looking metal-spun casing. Holding t the Prime feels very good and, to be frank, more costly looks . The difference is same with the keyboard docks, as well . The TF300T's dock has a clearly very low-quality feel in compare to the Prime's, mainly form aside, and the its functionality is about the similar. I also bought the a Clear portable WiFi plus I'm having second opinion regarding should I keep this, should I really required this or if there's a cheaper and more effective way to get internet service.

The Transformer Tablet TF300T uses similar basic setup and materials similar to the original Transformer TF101 model and, as a result, seems to possess no important connectivity problems. I use GPS check app to my workplace using the, and also the TF300T was ready to determine and use 9 satellites within the space with an accuracy of thirty six feet. A Motorola Xoom, within the same condition, locked onto eight satellites with 28-foot accuracy; my Galaxy Nexus found eight with 15-foot accuracy; and an HTC One S found ten satellites with an accuracy of 9 feet. As so much as Wi-Fi, all 5 of these devices had roughly comparable speeds and signal detection (measured using the Speedtest.net and Wifi Analyzer apps, respectively) when connected to my very own workplace network. The one space where the devices differed was in their talents to receive signals from terribly distant Wi-Fi networks The Transformer Tablet TF300T outperformed the Prime during this regard, consistently detecting four to 6 surrounding networks with affordable strengths whereas the Prime fluctuated between one and 3 networks. Asus Transformer Tablet TF300T to be a terrific Tablet to use. The TF300T is quick and responsive, thanks in giant half to Nvidia's Tegra three processor, and boasts a good-looking show beside similar awesome laptop-like transformation potential Asus has perfected in its previous tablets. If you would like the Transformer Tablet expertise however don't desire to shell out five hundred greenbacks for the Prime $650, if you count the keyboard dock -- the Transformer Tablet TF300T is a superb various to think about. you may save money and obtain a darn-similar Tablet that functions fantastically. The TF300T does not have similar great body and premium feel as its older brother, however it is a solid device with stellar specs and top-notch performance