Thread: Experience with Asus Transformer TF300T, just bought it

Experience with Asus Transformer TF300T, just bought it

so guys , I like to share my experience with the Asus Transformer TF300T that I recently bought , I really liked it , the moment I bought this device, I installed all the software updated the firmware updates and all . The fact that this needs to be handled gently as the stuff is very finicky when it is first start. Well did one mistake I just hit the option of the sync with Google and that made it download some apps that I have bought form the android market but that is ok I need to uninstalling those apps form the tablet . mine is the 16 GB as I didn’t find the 32 GB version on the stock and I don’t wanted to wait for hand on this device so I just bought the available version . this tablet I s working really fine up till now . after all the data and application I have put in this device now I have some 11 GB of space left in the device but that is not the problem as it already has the micro SDCard slot which I can add another 32Gb to increase the size if I need to. The only issue that I am seeing was the web browser in the device Chrome Beta which is not follow links, however it ask that I need to open a new tab . I have to restart the device to make it work again . apart from that I have no issue in this device so far. Is there anyone here has the same device like to share their experience with us , I would really like to know that .

Re: Experience with Asus Transformer TF300T, just bought it

The fact that the this Transformer Pad is made entirely of plastic while the Prime expensive set of aluminum. When the tablet is connected to the keyboard, I encounter a major problem. Babbage is top heavy and falls quickly, especially when the screen is touched. The more expensive Transformer Prime has a lot less bothered by this problem because the keyboard is heavier and thus more counterbalance. The resolution, color, viewing angle and brightness are good enough, despite the Transformer Pad screen a cheaper technique than its more expensive than the Prime. In direct sunlight shoot the screen of the budget Transformer Pad by insufficient brightness deficit and unfortunately it has little to read. About the performance of the processor with four cores, we, like the Prime divided. We note however that the overall operation and navigation are smoother than the first Transformer with two cores, but this may also in part to a new version of Android are due. the Transformer Pad certainly the fastest Android tablets and has the lot of potential on board, but right now even still underperforms Apple's iPad 2 (two cores).

This Asus Pad TF300T tablet goes with an average between 5 to 8 hours on a full battery charge. In combination with the additional keyboard, with built-in battery, its working time of 12 hours are possible. Where this tablet is even slightly better is in the area of GPS. In compare to the Prime which I s made of aluminum, had built-in GPS chip more difficult to calculate the position. Since this whole tablet of plastic, is positioning smoother and more reliable. Despite cutting back on the casing and screen, is this a good Transformer Pad Android tablet with an interesting price. It is however a serious drawback that, when used with the keyboard, it’s just lost its balance. For the same amount you also have a discounted Apple iPad 2, but with half the storage space. The iPad 2 is somewhat nicer finished and put on some better performance and working on a full battery down, but has exactly the same screen problem in direct sunlight.

Well I was looking for the so tethering with my Transformer TF300T with my mobile phone , so I stared the application that does the tethering and I see that it was already connected which is very odd given the fact that my phone has the WPA2 security on it , so I checked the WiFi settings I saw that memory of all the WiFi hotspots which I have connected previously and that was very surprising with the fact that the Google has synced all the information and put it on this tablet. This is actually a fact device as it recognized wireless device quickly, really a amazing device . Power, style and versatility are not the only features that distinguish the new model created by ASUS: ASUS's exclusive technology allows the SonicMaster Transformer Pad 300 series to offer excellent quality and fidelity in the reproduction of sound incredibly clear audio experience and enveloping.

I also very fond of this device , The 1.2-megapixel front camera provides a practical support for video chat and video conferencing, while the camera located at the back has a sensor with 8 megapixels with autofocus assisted to capture excellent pictures and well defined, thanks to the opening F2.2, 5-element lenses, illuminated CMOS sensor, depth of field with variable touch-to-focus and a noise reduction system that ensures optimal shots even in low light environment. The high resolution of the sensor allows the camera back to shoot videos in Full HD, well defined up to a maximum resolution of 1080p.

The ASUS Transformer Pad 300 series is based on the latest version of the operating system Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) to give users the highest level of interactivity, customization and multitasking. It is also preinstalled SuperNote, the application developed by ASUS that allows you to write or record notes, integrating video, text and graphics with photos or voice notes and draw directly on the screen. The Polaris ™ Office suite allows instead of always being productive with the ability to read and edit documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The 32GB internal memory, a microSD slot and 8 GB of online WebStorage free and unlimited in time, allow users to store and share their memories anytime, anywhere.

Well my experience is I've spend the past few days with the tablet and see that this new Transformer Pad TF300T is so similar to Asus's other Transformer models, Well the case is plastic, not metal. That said, the device does not seem entry level so far, and it is still pretty solid hands. The tablet is also thicker than the Prime Transformer, to 9.9 mm (8.3 mm against the Prime) and heavier at 635 grams (586 grams cons for Prime). Its format also points out a few of the new iPad, which for its part, 9.4 mm thick and 650 grams. The unit is equipped with a loudspeaker SonicMaster particularly powerful and faithful. Unfortunately, however, it is not positioned on the side at the bottom of the tablet, is placed exactly where our hand is when the landscape mode. the tablet is really fluid, and it takes full advantage of the biggest games on the market. Optimized for the Tegra 3 games are also much more beautiful than their regular corresponding, The price of the new tablet from Asus is still very good for performance, especially compared to other Android tablets on the market, Aside from its design, the Transformer Pad has SonicMaster technology. this technology has a combination of software and advances hardware that significantly improve the audio experience.