Thread: Asus Transformer 201 tablet model vs Asus Transformer 300 tablet model

Asus Transformer 201 tablet model vs Asus Transformer 300 tablet model

Guys I need help here and by help I mean some information on this two product namely
    1. Asus Transformer 201 tablet
    2. Asus Transformer 300 tablet

The thing is that I have owned the Asus Transformer 201 tablet at the moment and I am quite satisfied with the performance of it , it is on good working condition as well but now I am planning to upgrade it to the Asus Transformer 300 tablet and need some information on this both product so that I be sure that I am in the right track , with some internet search I have seen that there is few thing that Asus Transformer 300 tablet is missing from the Asus Transformer 201 tablet and the first of it will be the Haptic feedback and the super IPS+ screen but this device looks really very lovely, so I was hoping if somebody form here can help me out with few features on both the model so that I can easily can make my decision really easy . is there any one here has any information on both this product will share their expertise , I will be really appreciation this

Thanks in advance.

Re: Asus Transformer 201 tablet model vs Asus Transformer 300 tablet model

The ASUS Transformer Pad 300, also called the Transformer Pad 300T or TF300T is like a budget version of the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime . Note that ASUS has changed since 2012, the naming of Eee Transformer Pad to Pad Transformer. As far as the design is concern ASUS Transformer Pad 300 on two faces of the Prime Transformer. The first is the Transformer Pad 300 comes in 3 different colors from the Prime Transformer, namely in the red, white and blue.

Secondly, the cheaper Transformer Pad 300 is less than the Prime Transformer. The Transformer Pad 300 is again to be connected to a keyboard dock, just lik e the that of the Prime Transformer. ASUS Transformer Pad 300 has the is the Nvidia Tegra 3 processor. This quad-core processor since early 2012 in the standard tablet . This faster processor with 5 cores (an additional energy-efficient processor for light use) is fast (1.2 GHz in this case) and energy efficient. You can change according to 10 hours with the ASUS Tablet PC work. If you Transformer keyboard dock here comes another 5 hours when fully charged. In addition, you also have access to a 8.0 megapixel camera, GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth.

The Transformer Pad 300 is available in a 32 GB version. You can choose from a WiFi model and a 3G model. And as previously mentioned you can choose from three colors. This ASUS tablet you can buy with or without matching keyboard dock.

Asus Transformer 300 tablet has the Android 4.0 as the operating system of this Transformer tablet. With Ice Cream Sandwich you have access to the latest operating system from Google. You can make use of the Android Market and Google all available applications. ASUS has added its own widget which you can check the status of the battery of the tablet and possibly on the attached keyboard. The Asus Pad Transformer TF300 / TF300T (also known as Transformer Lite) is the simplest and cheapest model in the Asus Transformer series, which also includes the Asus Transformer Pad 101 , the Asus Transformer Pad Prime 201 and the Asus Transformer Infinity 700 . The Transformer Pad 300 has a bright 10.1-inch IPS display and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has a powerful quad-core 3-NVIDIA Tegra processor. Video chatting on this 8.5 millimeter thin tablet is made possible by the support of Wi-Fi, 3G, a 1.2-megapixel webcam and microphone. Furthermore, the Transformer Pad 300 on an 8-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 3.0, a mini HDMI connection and 16GB or 32GB of memory (expandable with microSD). With the optional dock you change the keyboard pad 300 in a jiffy in a small netbook and extend your battery life of 10 to 15 hours. The Asus Transformer Pad 300 is available in white, blue or red version.

There are no USB ports . This is the Asus Transformer Pad 300 poorly expanded with lots of peripherals. It has the tester is built 1-in-1 card reader, the very widespread memory cards . it Also has the in-and outputs for Internet, audio and HDMI. And you can join an external screen on the Asus . Bluetooth for wireless communication it is similar to the phone . The Asus Transformer Pad 300 is now be able to connected wirelessly to the Internet through WiFi or the mobile (HSDPA) network and For that the mobile data plan required. Significant differences so there will be little, as both tablets and sandwich with running Android 4.0 Ice Cream. Anyone who can give up something better design of the Prime Transformer can still pick up the cheaper transformer pad. Hopefully, with better availability than the prime, because this is basically not in stock.

Asus Transformer 201 has the NVIDIA Tegra hardware platform 3, quad-core solution, able to go to improve, at least theoretically, the performance level while maintaining a good range main innovations contained within Kal-El, in fact, you can find VSMP ( Variable Symmetric Multiprocessing) and provides coaching to four cores of a fifth. The latter core, defined as Companion core, is dedicated to the scenarios of employment in which the computing power required is particularly low. The reason for which it was inserted this fifth core is, of course, to go to improve the management of energy consumption: in scenarios such as music playback, in fact, is not necessary computing power of all four core made available by Tegra 3 . the battery pack that requires the presence of a solution from 25Wh on the tablet and a 22-watt in the docking station: this element loses but rather a USB 2.0 port, in favor of a more compact and thin . The operating system is the one with which the solution is deployed: Asus has however indicated that, in short, the first generation of Transformer can have the upgrade to the new Google operating system . The advantages of the new operating system, many are the direct benefit of the experience of end use.

Instead of a Super-IPS display a normal 10.1-inch IPS panel is installed, the soft aluminum housing has a plastic sheath. 32 gigabyte hard drive, provides ample space for apps , music and photos. Users with limited space to prepare micro-SDHC cards. By micro-HDMI port for connecting the tablet to the television. At the docking keyboard, there are also a USB 2.0 port and an SD and MMC card reader. The operating system Android is 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) was used. A Tegra-3 chip at 1.2 GHz drives the tablets. The main memory of one gigabyte. The battery life is at Asus with ten hours when connected to docking keyboard, it should be 15 hours. The display resolution is 1280x800 pixels. The rear camera snaps pictures with a maximum resolution of eight megapixels, but must make do without a flash. The front camera with 1.2 megapixels, ideal for video telephony. The transformer pad TF300T weighs around 635 grams in all varieties (excluding keyboard). The tablet has built-colored plastic The tablets appear in white, blue and red in the trade. The clever docking approach does not detract from the MWC show the Transformer Pad TF300T convinced already playing, surfing, and the seamless transition from notebook to Tablet.

the TF300 is considerably enhanced than its predecessor and also the best 10 inch mid-range Android tablet, which is at present commercially Among the biggest plus points in addition to the conservative design, the Tegra thanks to three impressive graphics performance and the IPS display with wide viewing angle. The battery life is not as good as that of the prime , but apart from that, the most serious criticism applies less to ASUS, but Dana has, according more to do with Android: The Tablet attacks when launching apps or resizing of web pages sometimes a little hiccup . Infinity Series Transformer Pad comes with an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front facing camera. It has 2 GB of RAM and has an option of 16, or 32 or 64 GB of storage with the colors gray or gold. There will be two versions available, one option LTE or Wi-Fi only. The tablet runs on a quad-core processor Tegra 3 1.GHz. The second tablet to come from Asus is now the 300 Pad Transformer series. There a 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front facing camera. The pad 300 will come with 16 GB of storage .