Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Asus Transformer TF300T Battery Life

Portable Devices

Old 14-05-2012

Asus Transformer TF300T Battery Life

Hey guys I want to know what is the battery life of this tablet since it is a android tablet thatís why I want to know? I have been hearing that android OS is a biggest battery sucker so I am bit worried about the battery life of this tablet. as such this is the first tablet that I am going to purchase so I will have to ensure that it is a good one in terms of p0erformance as well as it should last long, thatís what I want to see in my tablet. anyways I have completed my question over here you can reply me out with the responses. I am waiting to hear it from you.

Old 14-05-2012

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T Battery Life

See if it is a android tablet then it is useless to think about the battery life of the Asus Transformer TF300T. well I donít own this tablet thatís why I canít give you a detailed report of the battery performance of the tablet. so I would say expect anywhere around 7-8 hours of battery life with this tablet, thatís my prediction anyways it can change as well. letís hope for the best.
Old 15-05-2012

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T Battery Life

Till now I havenít used the battery of this particular tablet to that extent. I have made a moderate use of this tablet and it was able to last the whole day. So I am pretty satisfied with the battery performance of this tablet. You can go ahead with this one, donít expect a exceptional performance in the android tablet.

Thatís all I have to say for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,