Thread: From where can i get ASUS Transformer TF300T-B1-BL?

From where can i get ASUS Transformer TF300T-B1-BL?

I am really impressed with this new tablet that I have seen its called as ASUS Transformer TF300T-B1-BL, I am thinking about purchasing the tablet soon. I want to gift it to my bro on his 18th birthday, as such I have checked out all the specifications and features of the tablets they all are appearing to be nice. But the only question mark that I have in my mind is the availability of the product; I want to know when is the tablet going to be made available? From where can I get this product that’s what I want to know? Do you all have any idea about the same then do tell me. if anybody has tried giving pre orders for this particular product then let me know about it so that even I can order it from there. Price is not a issue for me the thing is that it should be available at the day when I ask them to deliver. Otherwise my bro’s celebrations will be spoilt. So if you know any good online stores which offers such kind of service and wherein the product is available then do inform me about the same.

Re: From where can i get ASUS Transformer TF300T-B1-BL?

It is very important to know where do you stay? If you are staying in US then no need to worry because this tablet is available there and you can fetch it. in case if you are staying anywhere outside you should take some help from the online stores such as Amazon and ask them if they deliver the product in your country? Because this tablet has released only in US and not anywhere else. That’s why I am telling you to do this. if you stay in U.S then better don’t worry you can get the product from any of the major electronic stores. I hope that’s pretty clear for you.

Re: From where can i get ASUS Transformer TF300T-B1-BL?

Hey dude I have checked it out in Amazon you can order the product from there. The prices and the date of availability all re mentioned out there so you can go through all the necessary details and get the product ordered. That’s what you can do. I hope this is a easy option for you by which you can order the product. I have already ordered this product from Amazon only and it should be made available in some hours or so, that’s why I am desperately waiting for the product.