Thread: Asus Transformer TF300T has poor performance

Asus Transformer TF300T has poor performance

The title says it all. I got this tablet few days back before that I have owned a exceptional tablet called as iPad 2. Now I got this tablet juts for a change so that if I didn’t like it I can gift it to my little brother that’s what I can do, anyways to begin with I thought of running some apps in the tablet which ran smoothly and it was working out exceptionally well. now I tried switching the apps from one app to another for which I wasn’t able to do that smoothly it started giving me error messages saying that I will have to wait till this operation gets terminated. Sometimes I have to force shut down the application so that everything comes back in the proper order. I cant open multiple apps at one instance even there is some problem when I have kept something for downloading. When I keep anything for downloading I cant do anything other work in the background, the download process just doesn’t allows the tablet to do anything. So you won’t believe such is the problem over here. The iPad 2 that I am having is the best of them all it does not give me such kind of problems. Even I have owned a lot of android Smartphone’s in the future but they did not behave like that. is this the same problem with all the tablet users or is it only me who is getting to see the problem, that’s what I am asking from you all? If you have any replies for the same then do inform me accordingly over here it will be of great help for me.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T has poor performance

I haven’t seen such kind of issues in my tablet I think you are the only one who is getting to see such kind of issues it is really surprising to see such kind of stuff from your tablet. now coming to the main point don’t even dare and compare your tablet i.e. Asus Transformer TF300T with the iPad 2 both of them have hell lot of difference. iPad 2 is something exceptional and I do agree with that. Now coming to the performance issue that you are facing with the tablet it depends on the applications that you are running in the background. If the application is something which consumes up a lot of memory then it is better not to run multiple applications because then it is but obvious that the tablet will get hanged. It will ask you to shut down one application at least to run the process smoothly. So that’s why I think if you are running multiple applications at once you are getting to see such kind of problems on the personal front I would like to say run some light applications which does not consumes lot of memory. now with that, there is a assurity that your tablet will run smooth. If you ask me then I also have the same tablet and I have run several applications such as gtalk, Whatsapp, YouTube at once but they did not give me such problems.

Now if you are running light applications and still if the tablet gets hanged which in rare case does, then I am sure there is some problem with the memory of the tablet. Getting it inspected would be the right choice for you to do, so I have expressed my opinions over here that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Asus Transformer TF300T has poor performance

If you are using browsers like opera and chrome for the browsing or downloading purpose then you should change the browser and think of switching to the stock browser that would be the ideal choice for you. I would suggest you better use Dolphin browser that would be better for you, that’s what you should be doing. Can you tell me which all applications are you running in the tablet such that it is performing so slow? Make sure you close out un-necessary applications that are running in the background, it has a good processor and also there shouldn’t be much problem with the memory at all.

So for once try changing the browser and then see if there is any kind of difference or not. in case if that does not works then try to do a cool boot and see if that makes any kind of difference or not, a perfect solution for you in this situation.