Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best Screen Protectors for Asus Transformer TF300

Portable Devices

Old 14-05-2012

Best Screen Protectors for Asus Transformer TF300

Hello friends, I have just got my new tablet for me, got the Asus Transformer TF300 for me. I use the phone and tablet very much badly, such that I am very much rough user of these devices, so I would like to know that there is some screen protector, because I wanted to like to have for me. I use the phone roughly and most of the devices screen very much badly. If you people know some of the best screen protectors for this tablet then do suggest me, so that I can get one for me. Thank you.

Old 14-05-2012

Re: Best Screen Protectors for Asus Transformer TF300

I do not think that there is any need of the screen protector for this tablet, as it is having the very good screen, such that I really like the tablet. This device can please even the most demanding users. The device is based on a powerful processor NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-core, clocked at 1.2 GHz. Large Display 10.1 ", has a resolution of 1280 800 pixels. Back cover is made of plastic coated with the original topography. The device is a pleasant tactile feel and it does not slip in your hands. In addition, the replacement of the metal to plastic allowed achieving the best signal quality for wireless interfaces. TF300 has a docking station as a full-qwerty-keyboard. It turns the tables at the netbook and significantly increases the operating time.
Old 15-05-2012

Re: Best Screen Protectors for Asus Transformer TF300

You can try out Skinomi screen protector which is the best one, the first layer protects the screen against scratches and provides UV protection anti-yellowing very effective. The second, thicker film is very strong anti-drilling that protects the screen from scratches or other shocks that your touch pad could suffer. By equipping your tablet Skinomi a movie, you'll save yourself the trouble of a screen covered with fingerprints after only a few minutes of manipulation.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,