Thread: How to recover deleted media files from SD Card

How to recover deleted media files from SD Card

Hey guys I have deleted some of the file from my SD card and I am not understanding now what to do. I have accidentally deleted the media folder in my SD card so is there any solution to retrieve it. There has to be some solution for this as it is very very important for me to retrieve the media files. It was containing our dance songs which were edited by me and unfortunately I don’t have a copy or back up of that media files can anyone help me with this as the songs are very important for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to recover deleted media files from SD Card

So you have mistakenly lost your previously saved media files, just don’t panic take some steps immediately. Stop using your SD card which stored your media files. If you are much cautious plug the SD card out of the device like the digital camera, camcorder, mobile phone or even game console etc and put it in safe place. Technically speaking a single delete or format option won’t erase the real data that was saved on your SD card. The real data is still stored on the previous sectors of the disk on your SD card. As long as that data is not overwritten it is definitely possible to access that lost files with the help of SD card recovery software. Just download the SD card recovery software, install it and then use it your problem will be solved.

Re: How to recover deleted media files from SD Card

There are couple of free wares that will do the work for you. One is Recuva which comes from the makers of CCleaner that will perform a simple recovery and the other is Card Recovery it is the leading photo recovery software for memory card used by digital camera. It supports almost all memory card types including SD card, CF card and many more. You can use any of these software’s to recover the data. If spending money is not an issue for you then you can even purchase some of the recovery software’s and try.