Thread: Is there a way to fix corrupted memory card in Android?

Is there a way to fix corrupted memory card in Android?

I am really frustrated with my Android phone. I do have a HTC phone with me, there is no problem with the phone as far as I know but the SD card that is installed into is somehow creating the issue. Seems like the SD card is completely corrupted. I really do not have any idea why exactly this is happening but many a times I have noticed that while having access to it the memory suddenly crashes without any reason. The only thing I could do is format and then restarts my mobile phone all over again. I am sure this is one of the most common problem that most of the people face and knowing this I believe that I would surely get some appropriate suggestion for my issue. Please if possible let me know as soon as possible how exactly I can repair my corrupted SD card into my android phone.

Re: Is there a way to fix corrupted memory card in Android?

Look as according to my experience I can only say that most of the memory card issues are bound to cause due to some issues with the controller of the card. Almost in every cases of memory card you might notice that either the controller of the card is damaged or the memory card itself is gone all the way. However this kind of issue cannot be fixed with the help of any kind of software and also no card reader is able to read it or recognize it. For such cases it is recommended for the user to separate the memory card and then delete all the raw files so that he or she can easily recover the data

Re: Is there a way to fix corrupted memory card in Android?

No necessary that the memory card issue is only caused due to bad controller. Also I many of the case if anyone faces some issue with the SD card then maybe it is due to some boot sector errors. For such errors it would be much better to download DriveRestore Professional and after that you can easily corrupted card scan for any sort of errors. Once you are done with the scanning process and if any errors are found then you can easily go for repairing those errors only when your device and the software is active. Anyways you might get all the information after you install it into your device. This software is one of the best software and advanced drive diagnostics that could repair and also recover your data without affecting anything. This software is mostly meant for the Windows system and it is very much usefully for repairing and also restoring almost all the devices like ipods, any drives, any removable SD cards etc. the best thing about this drive is that it won’t format your SD card completely. Everyone knows that formatting is actually not the best solution for a fixing any corrupt drives issue; it actually deletes all the data and clear the entire memory of your SD card. Instead of formatting the Card this software repairs only the corrupted drive and then scans it for any sort of error. If any errors are found then it repairs that error completely and then proceeds with restoring the data and recover everything. Once the process is completely everything might come to its place and you would get a proper working SD card with all your data recovered into it.