Thread: HTC One X gaming outstanding or poor?

HTC One X gaming outstanding or poor?

I really love playing mobile games or you can also say that I love playing high ranged game on smartphones. Recently I bought HTC One X believing that it would have the best impact with respect to gaming but I guess I was completely wrong. This handset actually does not have any quality in its games. from the time I bought this handset I tried lot of games and with each game my experience got more worse, the gaming performance don’t know for what reason seems to be very much bad and below expectation. I truly didn’t enjoy playing any of the game in this phone. There are certain games that are really going not as per the expectation. Amongst those comes GTA 3; this used to be one of my favorite game but after playing it on my HTC One X I quit playing it anymore. Actually on my phone this game not seems to be as smooth as expected and also it lags a lot. And with SoulCraft THD the case is worse, with this game the lagging issue is more advanced and also it disturbs the game play a lot. I mean to say that whenever I go on killing an enemy the game is bound to lag without fail. The Soulcraft THD that I have is a beta version on Tegra Zone. Other than these games I have also found Teeter not playing smoothly and running same as others. I am sure that there is nothing wrong with my phone instead it an inherited phone of HTC One phones. I guess all the HTC One X phone has now come up with bad gaming performance. The only reason I made this thread is to make sure that there is definitely something wrong with the phone’s gaming quality. Is there anyone having an HTC One X phone and faced a bad gaming experience? Just let me know your gaming experience with your HTC One X phone if you have really played enough games on it. Let’s see how many of you see it poor and how many of you have really found the gaming outstanding.

Re: HTC One X gaming outstanding or poor?

Now here what I call is a coincidence. I can see something very much funny and weird in your thread. first of all let me tell you that even I have a HTC One X phone with me and also in my case the same games that you have mention doesn’t work properly but other than this rest all games are going perfectly alright. Now coming back to your issue what I was telling is that the games that you have mentioned them have certain issues that are causing your phone not to get them work properly. with GTA 3, the issue is that this game is currently not at all supported by this smartphone i.e. HTC One X. you will actually not find any of the HTC One X device that is currently being supported GTA 3 game as accordingly. Then regarding Soulcraft I can only say that the version that you are playing is a BETA better you try to switch to the original version and then post out the result over here. Beta games are sometimes bound to create some issue so its better to not complain about them. and lastly regarding teeter, let me remind you that this game is completely bugged and currently the developers are themselves very much confused and busy fixing the issue. So all in all the only thing I would like to tell you is that instead of blaming the device its better that you research bit more regarding the games and their compatibility with HTC One X phone. Don’t just simply blame your phone completely by just trying out one or two games on it which are themselves bugged and have some of the other problems into them.

If you check you might notice that other games are working quite well with this device. I would only suggest you to better try few more different compatible games from internet and then play them on your phone. If you face any problem even with other new games then there is nothing wrong in blaming your handset and software could probably an issue for the problem but if those games works fine then at least now you must understand that the phone is perfectly alright with the game. hope you got what exactly I meant to say, try few more games and observe the result.

You need not have to try out more games as I have already done with it and came up with the same negative result. Before reading out your thread it was only Virtual Pool mobile game that I tried on my HTC One X which as usual created some problem during the game play. But then after trying out the list of games that you have mentioned I came up with the conclusion that all the games are actually not playable on HTC One X. you won’t believe that Virtual Pool Mobile is a game which I am playing from past one year and I had best experience playing it on my HTC Windows mobile. Later on after getting HTC One X when I installed and played this game on it I found that it wasn’t playable at all. then I did some settings manipulation and made it playable but the game was not being able to play impressively, I found that the randomly fast moving objects use to mess up all the way and then freezes at the moment. Believing that the issue might be with the phone itself I tried the game on Galaxy Nexus and guess what? It again played well on it without creating those freezing issues and all. also I did tried all the games that you have mentioned above and found that even those games were not playing properly on One X showing the same problem and behavior into it. I am really very much disappointed with this phone and now planning to switch to some other device. it would be much better if I am suggested with proper solution for it or else switching to some other device is the only option left with me. Let see how long this issue goes.

You need not have to try out more games as I have already done with it and came up with the same negative result. Before reading out your thread it was only Virtual Pool mobile game that I tried on my HTC One X which as usual created some problem during the game play. But then after trying out the list of games that you have mentioned I came up with the conclusion that all the games are actually not playable on HTC One X. you won’t believe that Virtual Pool Mobile is a game which I am playing from past one year and I had best experience playing it on my HTC Windows mobile. Later on after getting HTC One X when I installed and played this game on it I found that it wasn’t playable at all. then I did some settings manipulation and made it playable but the game was not being able to play impressively, I found that the randomly fast moving objects use to mess up all the way and then freezes at the moment. Believing that the issue might be with the phone itself I tried the game on Galaxy Nexus and guess what? It again played well on it without creating those freezing issues and all. also I did tried all the games that you have mentioned above and found that even those games were not playing properly on One X showing the same problem and behavior into it. I am really very much disappointed with this phone and now planning to switch to some other device. it would be much better if I am suggested with proper solution for it or else switching to some other device is the only option left with me. Let see how long this issue goes.