Thread: Is Google nexus tablet ever going to be released?

Is Google nexus tablet ever going to be released?

Hello guys, has any one heard about the upcoming Google’s nexus tablet. I have heard the rumor that it is going to be released in the year 2012. But when is it going to be released does anybody knows? I am ready to buy the Google nexus tablet. I don’t even know the specifications of the tablet. I am already having the Google nexus smartphone. I want the tablet also. Does anybody has the information regarding the Google nexus tablet then please do share it with us?
    Thanks in advance

Re: Is Google nexus tablet ever going to be released?

Hi there, even I am eagerly waiting for the Google nexus tablet to arrive the market. I have also heard the rumors of the Google nexus tablet that it was to be launched in the month of the March. But unfortunately it didn’t launched and it has delayed till the month of the july. I am waiting for the tablet to be launched as want to experience the nexus tablet. Had a good experience in using the google nexus mobile phone and now want to have the Google nexus tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Surya View Post
    Hello guys, has any one heard about the upcoming Google’s nexus tablet. I have heard the rumor that it is going to be released in the year 2012. But when is it going to be released does anybody knows? I am ready to buy the Google nexus tablet. I don’t even know the specifications of the tablet. I am already having the Google nexus smartphone. I want the tablet also. Does anybody has the information regarding the Google nexus tablet then please do share it with us?
    Thanks in advance
    G'day Rahul, the rumors have been going for so long it seems like forever.I'm anxious to get one but the way it's dragging out the Samsung Amoled is looking pretty good.

Google as the one of the best companies in the world is going to release its nexus tablet. The nexus tablet is really going to take over the whole market. The Google nexus tablet is going to be released in july. The Google nexus tablet has very good specifications and there are rumors that it will be less than $200. Google nexus tablet will contain the upcoming android as its operating system android v5.0 jelly bean. Google nexus tablet will be the first tablet using the android jelly bean. It is expected that it will have the quad-core processor in it. And it has also stated that it will use the Nvidia Tegra 3 processor. As compared to ipad it is going to be a little small in size it is 7 inch tablet. It is also stated that the tablet will contain the OLED display.

Thanks for the heads up cassandra d.