Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

nokia e7-00 wifi restart my phone

Portable Devices

Old 11-05-2012

question nokia e7-00 wifi restart my phone

i just update symbian belle on my nokia e7...but after done updating, my e7 wlan cant search any wifi connection... if search, it will restart automatically...same with bluetooth, if i turn on, it become idle and bluetooth logo not appear....

sigh*..before this, with symbian anna, it work perfectly...

anyone can help??

Old 11-05-2012

Re: nokia e7-00 wifi restart my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekizan View Post
i just update symbian belle on my nokia e7...but after done updating, my e7 wlan cant search any wifi connection... if search, it will restart automatically...same with bluetooth, if i turn on, it become idle and bluetooth logo not appear....

sigh*..before this, with symbian anna, it work perfectly...

anyone can help??
I am still guessing out what might have cause this issue but then have you tried restoring the phone to factory setting?? also let me know the workaround that you have tried so far so that i dont suggest you the same and have a better idea of your case.
Old 21-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kh@LnaYak View Post
I am still guessing out what might have cause this issue but then have you tried restoring the phone to factory setting?? also let me know the workaround that you have tried so far so that i dont suggest you the same and have a better idea of your case.
i already restoring the phone to factory setting, but still same...the problem still occur
Old 21-05-2012

Many users faced problem after updating to Belle. Anyways, there might some problem while updating the firmware. hence resetting will not fix the problem. You need to reinstall Belle again as you did last time. Just connect your device with your computer, open Nokia Software updater and start the process again. Dont forget to take your backup.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,