Thread: Is there 16GB Toshiba Excite 10" available?

Is there 16GB Toshiba Excite 10" available?

I have Toshiba thrive tablet which I brought on last January. It is great tablet and I really love. It has Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 Chipset along with Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU and ULP GeForce GPU which gives nice performance at that time. I am playing games a lot that’s why my CPU and GPU is going week. I am rough user and my tablet is scratched from many sides. Now I want to sell it and want to buy new tablet to play a games. I heard some news about a Toshiba Excite 10LE. It is more advance than my thrive tablet. I has 1.2 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU which too much faster than my older tablet. I really want to buy this tablet. I want to know that Toshiba Excite 10LE is available on 16GB. I don’t need a more space and 16GB price is also low as compare to 32GB so, I want to save my money. Anyone please tell me that excite 10LE is available in 16GB?

re: Is there 16GB Toshiba Excite 10" available?

Toshiba has good reputation in Laptop and computer world and now a day they will increase their reputation in tablet market. I know Toshiba is quite more expansive than other brand but they also provide lifelong and good quality product. I heard about a Toshiba new product which is Toshiba excite 10LE. It is great in look and very slim tablet. I am also want to buy this tablet but recently I lost my Samsung galaxy TAB so my dad cannot allows me to buy a new one for few months. So, I buy this tablet after few months. It has superb graphic compability and high end games support. So, it is great selection for you. It is available in different storage size like 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.

Re: Is there 16GB Toshiba Excite 10" available?

Thanks buddy for your response