Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

micro-SD card pops out of memory slot of Toshiba Excite Tablet

Portable Devices

Old 11-05-2012

micro-SD card pops out of memory slot of Toshiba Excite Tablet

I was lost my Samsung galaxy Tab few days ago. So, I recently brought a Toshiba Excite Le 10.1 from Amazon. I was search excite Le in many stores but it will not available to anywhere then finally I brought it from online store. It has great key features and specification. It has 10inch LED display with 1280x800 high resolution display. It has 5 MP camera with LED flash and Autofocus facility. It really works nice and giving superb performance due to 1.2 GHz dual core CPU. Before a 2 days ago when I try to insert micro SD card in micro SD slot it pops out. I tried many times but same problem occurred. I donít understand why it is come out. Anyone have any idea what the problem is occurred?

Old 11-05-2012

Re: micro-SD card pops out of memory slot of Toshiba Excite Tablet

I have Toshiba excite 10.1 Le tablet and I really happy to buy this tablet. It is really giving superb performance. Camera clarity is also nice. I am gamer guy and always playing games on my gadgets. That tablet has Nvidia graphic supports and because of that it supports high end games and also supports HD games. I never get any problem with it. I think you are not inserted SD card properly thatís why it comes out otherwise that slot require a quite deep push to seat the memory card properly in slot. Put your card properly and just click by nail or some stick. I hope your problem is solved by this.
Old 12-05-2012

Thank you dud for your reply, I tried many time to properly insert. I also try to insert card with help of stick and pens but still suffering with same problem. Every time card come out from memory card slot.
Old 12-05-2012

I recently brought this tablet before two days ago. I brought this tablet because it has large size of LED screen with good screen resolution. I always use my tablet to watch a movie. I always watch a movie when I got a free time. I am movie lover guy. So, I copy some movies and music in my tablet and my tablet is 16GB so itís getting full. So, when Try I to insert memory card it pops out. I tried many times but same problem is occurred. I tried to insert and properly pushed by stick but cannot solved problem. I think it is manufacturing defect in Toshiba excite tablet and many of people occurred this problem. I think the spring inside the memory slot is not working. I send it to Toshiba service center to claim my warranty. I never experience that kind of problem in new tablet. This is my worst experience.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,