Thread: Is Toshiba Excite 10 LE Tablet available in stores?

Is Toshiba Excite 10 LE Tablet available in stores?

I have Samsung galaxy Tab which I am using from last 1 year. It is nice Tab but I am getting bored with it. So, I want to buy a new tablet which is good for playing music and movies. I am watching movies in my free time. So, I want a tablet which supports high resolution and True HD movies. I am interested in Toshiba Excite LE which has Great specification and Features. It has great Led display with 1280x800 resolutions. It has 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4430 processor which gives great performance. It has 5MP high resolution camera with Led flash, Autofocus and some sensors like face detection. It is really awesome tablet. It is available to buy online In Amazon and many other website but it still not available on Stores and I want to check the performance of Tablet by myself after that I buy it. So, anyone tell me when it is available in stores?

Re: Is Toshiba Excite 10 LE Tablet available in stores?

I have Samsung galaxy S which I am using from last few month. It is nice phone and now I want to buy a tablet. I am confuse in between two tablet one is Toshiba excite LE which is Android OS ICS4 and another is Apple Ipad3 which has iOS5. I was checked feature and specification of both Tablets but in base of that i cannot take any decision because sometimes some tablet and phone have great core CPU and GPU but performance is still worst, sometimes you don't get smooth Touch whether both have same touchscreen type. I will take my decision after personally checking both devices. Apple Ipad3 is available in stores but Toshiba is still available online only where Ipad3 is lunched after a lunching of Toshiba excite LE.

Re: Is Toshiba Excite 10 LE Tablet available in stores?

Toshiba Excite is really nice design and slim tablet of Toshiba. This tablet is available in few stores but not available to all stores. It might be take few days to available. Apple ipad3 is available in stores before Toshiba excite tablet because number sale of Ipad3 is more than Toshiba excite tablet. Toshiba excite Le take some time to come in market because it has less number of buyers so retailer are not take risk to buy it till demand of excite le is not going higher. I hope in end of this month it will available in many stores.