Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III to offer 50Gb DropBox Storage?

Samsung Galaxy S III to offer 50Gb DropBox Storage?

I am planning to buy a new phone. So, I am searching on internet about a new lunching phones and there feature. After searching many phones I saw that Samsung launching a new phone in next month named Samsung Galaxy S3. It has 1.4 GHz Quad core cortex A9 processor and 1GB of Ram which gives superb performance. It is really nice phone. It also has 16/32 GB internal memory and SD card support till 32GB. When I am searching on internet about its features and specification at that time I saw one news which is Samsung provide 50GB DropBox facility for 2 years in Samsung galaxy S3. Shold Samsung provide this facility? Anyone knows about this feature.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III to offer 50Gb DropBox Storage?

I am also interested to buy Samsung galaxy S3 mobile phone. It is really nice phone. I am gamer guy and love high end game and that phone has Quad Core 1.4 GHz CPu and Mali-400MP Gpu which support high end and HD games. I love this phone when I heard about DropBox facility. Samsung will providing a 50Gb Storage facility at dropbox for 2 years. You can store your music, videos, movies and any other important data on dropbox because sometimes we lost our data from phone because of phone lost, phone memory crash, viruses and many other reasons. So, Samsung provide dropbox facility to their customer to store their data online which reduce risk of data loss. You also get a more storage facility.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III to offer 50Gb DropBox Storage?

Yes guys that’s right whatever you heard about drop box facility in Samsung galxy S3. Samsung provide free 50Gb storage on Drop box for 2 years. Dropbox is an online storage facility to store and share movies, photos, music and anything you want. It is really nice thing which is provided by Samsung in Samsung galaxy S3 only. It is worthless because space is just given for 2 years and taken back after that. So, what about after 2 years? I want to say that just give us 10GB rather than 50GB but give it for life lone time.