Just visited xda recently and people out there are writing many things about the epic failure of these new phone launched by the Samsung which is Galaxy S III. One of the user out there have come out with the top 7 reasons why the phone is a total fail.
1) The GPU which is Mali-400MP a big failure.
2)The ram isnít much big it is only 1GB which is common in todayís many phones.
3) The design: people havenít welcomed the new design of this phone with both the hands, there has been mixed reactions coming up from everywhere. So ultimately even this would be called as big failure.
4)The software gimmicks that they have done isnít worth appreciating. One common example of that is the S-voice which is a gimmick of the Appleís SIRI app. Nothing great to hear about it.
5) Key arrangements much suitable for the android 2.3 and not the ICS.
6) Only 1.5 GHz cortex a9 processor.
7) pentile screen: people were expecting something more for this new phone.
I have mentioned all of the reasons above why the people out there are giving some negative responses for the phone. now what do you all have to say about the same are all the reasons proper and how will you accept this big failure from the Samsung's new product? Thatís all I want to know from you.