Thread: Free Galaxy Tab 10.1 if Samsung Galaxy S III pre-ordered from Carphonewarehouse

Free Galaxy Tab 10.1 if Samsung Galaxy S III pre-ordered from Carphonewarehouse

I have just read a mail that I got in my inbox yesterday that if we order a phone from Carphonewarehouse then we get a chance of winning a galaxy tab as well and that too 10.1 I was so excited by that offer that I gave a ready order for my galaxy s III through Carphonewarehouse but the thing is that I haven’t got any mail from there saying that it will be made available for you. So I am just wondering of the mail that I had received was a blunder one or actually true, that’s what I need to know from you all. So can anyone over here confirm to me about the same? Has anyone else ordered their phone from Carphonewarehouse then let me know about it?

Re: Free Galaxy Tab 10.1 if Samsung Galaxy S III pre-ordered from Carphonewarehouse

Even I have ordered it from there and I received a confirmation email from them regarding the same but nothing was mentioned about the tablets and all in the email they have mentioned that they are giving me free 8GB memory card along with. So I think that’s a nice deal that I have cracked up. Don’t go with any mails that tend to give you some blind information about any offer. First check if you have received the mail from a trusted source. Once having checked with that then only inquire about the offer. That would be better for you.

Re: Free Galaxy Tab 10.1 if Samsung Galaxy S III pre-ordered from Carphonewarehouse

Yes it’s true that they are gifting away a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 with the pre order but it’s only for the first 1000 customers who pre order from CPW and still there are lots of terms and conditions for the same. You need to read them completely. As far as my case is concerned I got a delivery confirmation mail from them saying ‘Your item has been pre-ordered’ and since it was my new contract with them they are giving me the following gifts along with the phone, ‘Zagg InvisibleSHIELD and a Carphone Warehouse in-car mobile charger with Micro USB connector’.

Isn’t it great I am happy with this particular offer. I don’t want anything else. If I get the tablet then I should consider myself lucky for that.

I would be waiting till O2 comes up with some interesting offers for the galaxy S3. Like last year O2 had come with an offer for Galaxy S2 where in the phone that was available for $450 was made available at $350 through O2. So that was nice and cheap. So I am waiting for similar plans with the Galaxy SIII as well.

I don’t believe in such kind of promotional offers that there shopping stores provide to attract the customers. They bully us in paying some extra amount for the free product why should anyone give a galaxy tab which is worth $300 to anyone? I simply don’t understand that?

I happened to receive a text message from the Carphonewarehouse saying that I am one of the lucky 1,000 users who got a tablet. they will gifting me the tablet as well as a bundle of accessories along with that. Isn’t it great!

They asked me to wait for the future updates on the delivery. After receiving a confirmation message from their side it actually looks to me that they are going to send me the product. i wasn’t sure before but now after receiving the message I am pretty much sure about that. Quite happy now.